Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central 85 South Floyd 32
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
The ladys eagles came out playing strong. Congrats on the win!
Congrats for little ashley castle I saw where she got 6 pts for the raiders and the tuttle girl got 8 by the lexington hearld and I believe they are in 6th or 7th grade.
Good Win for JC, I hope it helps them realize what they need to work on.
Congrats JC...keep workin Raiders you all are young and will be good in a couple of years.
Chelsea Tuttle will be a really good player for south floyd in the future only a seventh grader but is very talented. Ashley Castle is a very small sixth grader but hustles and goes none stop and will only improve also.
Congrats Lady Eagles!!!
congrats lady eagles...the skeans girl played good for SF but she don't have much help...just too young this year girls...maybe next year
Congrats Lady Eagles, played really well.
Skeens played alright but to have just 4pts and the ball in her hands every trip down is a little disapointing but setting out a year really hurt she will be better later on in the season.
great win
better luck next time south floyd
Congratulations Johnson Central over a VERY young Raider team.
skeans needs to look to score more if she wants the team to be better..she passed up to many open shots
Congrats to JC.
that is terrible
Johnson Central has the best shooting girls team that I have watched in ages...really a great team, and eventhough i hate to admit it, they are very well coached...When reading the scores in the paper, I couldn't help but notice a 7th grader, Tuttle had led her team in scoring...pretty impressive against such a talented team like jc.