Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: South Floyd vs. Phelps 12-12-05
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What does everybody think?
Phelps
well i go to SF and i am a loyal SF basketball fan but that is for boy's basketball...the girls well they r never ne good....not being mean..most oif there girls think that they r great but they cant play in a creek....
"thebestplayerever" Wrote:well i go to SF and i am a loyal SF basketball fan but that is for boy's basketball...the girls well they r never ne good....not being mean..most oif there girls think that they r great but they cant play in a creek....

Yea it may seem that the girls arent ne good but its only because they are all so young...the average age of the SF girl's team is 13...so right now you may think that they aren't good but wait a couple of years and no1 can beat them:ChairHit:
Where is the game at?
at Phelps
:Skull03:
"thebestplayerever" Wrote:well i go to SF and i am a loyal SF basketball fan but that is for boy's basketball...the girls well they r never ne good....not being mean..most oif there girls think that they r great but they cant play in a creek....

I don't think you know what your talking about. No, the girls aren't that good, but they keep improving. The girls don't act like they are great. I think you are getting them confused with the boys. I mean..look at your name? Do you really think your the best? I don't think so. I wouldn't talk about other people when your doing the same thing... :Skull03:
I agree with raider b-ball 24, this is an extremly young south floyd team. They will improve they have alot of talent but they are so young, inexperienced and undersized.But I expect good things in the years to come.
I will go Phelps 65
SF 50

I also agree give these girls two years when the Freshmen are juniors they will be tough but it will take that long. And after reading post on here I do not think thebestplayerever even plays or knows what a basketball is.
I will take SF in a close one
vennesa skeans is very good but the lady raiders are still to young...phelps by 10 or more
Phelps.

South Floyd lost most of their talent during the past 2 seasons and they are very young now and struggling to build back what they lost.
Phelps
wow...phelps has 1 great shooter and two pretty impressive post players....