Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: "Snow" pictures....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
These were taken at various times... some @ 3:00 a.m. and others throughout the morning.. Smile
phs1986 Wrote:These were taken at various times... some @ 3:00 a.m. and others throughout the morning.. Smile

How much snow did u receive?
Right now we have about 6 inches... still snowing though.. Smile The roads are clear but the hollows and driveways are awful!! I went thru WV today to the Dr. and a 15 minute trip took me 45 minutes... They throw salt out and hope for the best I think.. teehee.... NO scraping what so ever! KY does much more with their roads than WV does...
^ Wow, wern't you guys pounded with snow a few weeks ago?
phs1986 Wrote:These were taken at various times... some @ 3:00 a.m. and others throughout the morning.. Smile

Where do you live. Shelbyville only has a dusting.
you all just have a completley different atmosphere over in BFE lol jk
LOLOL... I actually live close to the WV border... (like about 3 minutes from "downtown" Matewan).... 15 minutes either way and I'm in Belfry or in Phelps....
We have about 3 inches here in Prestonsburg.
Well, it's not BAD bad cause I swept it off my vehicle today to head out of here.... BUT it's snowed all day long!!!
Here's some pictures from my house. We got about 3-4 here.
Several inches of snow are expected Thursday through Saturday.
donathanhurley Wrote:Here's some pictures from my house. We got about 3-4 here.

HEY... I know where that's at!!! LOL.... Smile Roads were AWFUL yesterday morning... I have no clue about this morning as I haven't been out on them yet today!!
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Several inches of snow are expected Thursday through Saturday.

From what i heard its supposed to snow all day tomorrow into friday morning and were supposed to get anywhere from 4-8 inches!
phs1986 Wrote:LOLOL... I actually live close to the WV border... (like about 3 minutes from "downtown" Matewan).... 15 minutes either way and I'm in Belfry or in Phelps....

LOL hey at least you dont live on Brushy, idk what its like there I am sure its bad it seems as if they get isolated storms over in that area lol...shine some light on that for us CTD?