Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Daily Independent Super 7 1/4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here are this weeks Super 7 courtsey of the Daily Independent. What does everyone think about this weeks rankings.

Boys

1. Ashland (11-2)

2. Fairview (10-2)

3. Elliott County (10-4)

4. East Carter (8-3)

5. Menifee County (8-4)

6. Fleming County (6-4)

7. Greenup County (8-5
Thanks for getting the thread started, 16BB.

I can see most of it, but I still think that East Carter is ahead of Elliott at this point. Not that it really matters, because in the long run, it comes down to who is playing well in Morehead.

I also think that Lewis should be on there, and before it's over, I think Kidwell will have Russell in the hunt.
I agree I think Russell and Lewis are both better than West right now with Rayburn out with an injury.
16BBall Fan Wrote:I agree I think Russell and Lewis are both better than West right now with Rayburn out with an injury.

I do to but I dont see West in the poll
I agree that East should be ranked ahead of Elliott, but with or without Rayburn, if you watched West play against East they are still in the fight. I think when Rayburn gets back West will be sneaking up from behind.
Coach Webb gets the most out of his kids. With Rayburn, I think West is top 7 no doubt. And currently Russell has knocked on the door, but no signature wins other than Greenup.
LionEagle Wrote:I do to but I dont see West in the poll

Sorry they were in the GO Radio Great 8 wrong poll sorry.