Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Fairview transfer...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I saw in the Ashland paper today that the Lady Eagles got another transfer, a young lady from Huntington. Does anyone know anything about her? I saw that she had 14 points in the game but don't know if she is a post player, wing or whatever. I don't think that she will make them a threat to the Kittens, maybe make them better than Boyd but that would be about it. Just wondering if anyone has seen her play and knows anything about her.

:thanks:
I believe she is a post player, just not as big as Conner and Hanners. I dont believe she will help them this year but she will next year if she is still there.
I believe Fairview has gotten 3 transfers this year that has helped them.
http://www.dailyindependent.com/localspo...01627.html

Congratulations to Coach Bellomy. Nice article on his 300th.
Very athletic will avg in double figures. Inside player that will help alot. Any time a player comes in and will start will help any program especially a Single A school this will only add depth.
Just not enough help for them to compete in the district. IMO
I agree. They still look like the number three team in the district.
Lots of transfers to the Westwood Metropolitan Area this year. Many apartments are being "occupied". The economy must be thriving in Mossy Bottom. Can a new Walmart on Main Street or French Broad be far behind?
Thank goodness for that Day Inn out there.
Word has it the Dairy-Hut will be opening soon? I better hush I'm showing my age.
Had many ice cream cones with the ole boys from the wood there after saturday morning basketball games in grade school, had to fight Rowe and Lakin over their cone sometimes! Bubbles always had extra money for a dog or two! The good ole days.