Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bell Co. 63 Middlesboro 46
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bell Co. 63 Middlesboro 46

Middlesboro 8 13 13 14 46

Bell Co. 13 20 12 18 63

Middlesboro -- Green 22, Cowan 4, B. Lewis 6, Poindexter 7, Wilson 5, J. Lewis 2.
Bell Co. -- Madon 15, Hilton 8, Lefevers 6, Lowe 16, Patterson 6, Lee 4, Raines 4, Collett 2.
Who are Raines and Collett for Bell?
Are Mays, Thacker and Pletcher still playing?

What kind of JV and freshmen teams does Bell have this year?
Congrats BC
Congrats Bell Co.
Nice win for the Bobcats.
I believe i predicted Bell to win by 6. Good win for the Bobcats! Congrats!!
palmer Wrote:Who are Raines and Collett for Bell?
Are Mays, Thacker and Pletcher still playing?

What kind of JV and freshmen teams does Bell have this year?

You must be a Black Bear fan or newspaperman? J/K Matt Raines and Joe Collett are both football players for Bell who have now joined the Basketball team. They are contributing more and more each game.

Mayes and Thacker are no longer with the team. From what I have been told both were missing practice and not happy with their PT??? Neither 1 being a great lose IMO, I don't think either one took great pains in playing defense:eyeroll: Pletcher is still on the team and doing a good job and contributing minutes as a sophomore. From the few games I have seen (3) he will be a big part of the team with his shooting off the bench.

JV team is pretty good and I have no idea about the freshman. They have some decent athlete's from the football team so they should atleast play competitive.