Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott Co. Central 75 - Cordia 56
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
FINAL from Morton Combs Athletic Complex.

Congrats KCC

Cox sat this one out as well.
GoodJob Kcc!
PATS2011 Wrote:FINAL from Morton Combs Athletic Complex.

Congrats KCC

Cox sat this one out as well.

um no sir im sorry, he didnt set out. i was there. and i may be crazy but im 100% sure he had at least 15-20pts. so, you must be smokin some good stuff big guy.
memphistiger Wrote:um no sir im sorry, he didnt set out. i was there. and i may be crazy but im 100% sure he had at least 15-20pts. so, you must be smokin some good stuff big guy.

my bad, someone told me that he wasn't playing tonight. I wasn't at the game but since no one posted the score I figured I would. My bad.
Congrats KCC
Congrats KCC
Congrats Patriots.
PATS2011 Wrote:my bad, someone told me that he wasn't playing tonight. I wasn't at the game but since no one posted the score I figured I would. My bad.

no prob, i thought it sounded like you were at the game. i was kinda wondering. hahaha. however mullins did set out. anyone know anything?
memphistiger Wrote:no prob, i thought it sounded like you were at the game. i was kinda wondering. hahaha. however mullins did set out. anyone know anything?

someone said something about his ankle, i'm not sure though.
Suprised Cordia kept it this close.
Is he going to play in the WYMT?
king360 Wrote:Suprised Cordia kept it this close.

LOL, They aren't that bad are they?
Overrated Wrote:LOL, They aren't that bad are they?

It was played at Knott and Cordia isn't the greatest team in the mountains..lol
king360 Wrote:It was played at Knott and Cordia isn't the greatest team in the mountains..lol

True
Congrats Patriots!
skunk
Good win for Knott Central. This was one of those look over games to the WYMT tourney. I expected a closer game if that was the case but Knott seemed to be playing pretty good. Now on to the WYMT!
congrats kcc ....
Congrats KCC
mullins sat out due to a sprained ankle.. should be good to go for the wymt though.. good win for kcc kinda looked as if they were thinking more about the wymt than playing cordia.. cordia kept it close they aren't as bad a team as everyone makes them out to be