Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Estill Co. 69 - Riverside Christian 31
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final!

Estill Co. 69 Riverside Christian 31

Riverside Christian 5 8 8 10 31

Estill Co. 19 12 23 15 69

82 Foodmart Classic at Estill Co.

Riverside Christian (1-7) -- Robinson 6, Daniels 6, Moore 4, Southwood 7, Herald 2, Hughes 5, Rios 1.

Estill Co. (2-10) -- Berryman 1, Williams 8, Evans 2, Doty 18, Abernathy 8, Case 14, Muncie 4, Baber 2, Morris 7, Toler 2, Stamper 3.

http://www.kentucky.com/945/story/104032...PIorderBy=
Riverside is not a very good team are they
Estill needs to schedule a quality opponent for this "Classic". This new format has really diminished the crowds that used to attend this event.
56FAN Wrote:Estill needs to schedule a quality opponent for this "Classic". This new format has really diminished the crowds that used to attend this event.
What new format? This Format has been the same for 5 years since the 3 day tournament was done away with by the coach and AD.
56FAN Wrote:Estill needs to schedule a quality opponent for this "Classic". This new format has really diminished the crowds that used to attend this event.

there was alot of people there yesterday. Riverside brought some people with them but not much because of the weather. Breathitt had people there. Lafayette had several people there. so if you was there you would have seen that there was a crowd there. ive attended this Classic ever since 2005/6 and it has had crowds. if you remember correctly we invited Bryan Station, Bullitt Central and others to this and they brought some people with them.
Glad to see Estill Co finally get another win!!
leecoukfan Wrote:Glad to see Estill Co finally get another win!!
Thanks for the support!
Strikeout King Wrote:there was alot of people there yesterday. Riverside brought some people with them but not much because of the weather. Breathitt had people there. Lafayette had several people there. so if you was there you would have seen that there was a crowd there. ive attended this Classic ever since 2005/6 and it has had crowds. if you remember correctly we invited Bryan Station, Bullitt Central and others to this and they brought some people with them.

I have a question about the Classic. Why wasn't Lee County included in the 82 Food Mart Classic? It' seemed like almost all the surrounding counties were included.
Express Wrote:Thanks for the support!

I will always throw my support towards Estill Co, unless were playing them.
leecoukfan Wrote:Glad to see Estill Co finally get another win!!

i would also like to say Thanks for Your Support!!!! its greatly appreciated
leecoukfan Wrote:I have a question about the Classic. Why wasn't Lee County included in the 82 Food Mart Classic? It' seemed like almost all the surrounding counties were included.
From my understanding, Powell and Lee are always invited to play. Schedule conflicts and the All A tourney game count for Lee is always a concern. Powell usually plays.
Express Wrote:From my understanding, Powell and Lee are always invited to play. Schedule conflicts and the All A tourney game count for Lee is always a concern. Powell usually plays.

Lee had a long time off from 12/23-1/4 and you would think that there would have been another game added to our schedule but i guess not. Thats why i was asking about the 82 Food Mart Classic.
leecoukfan Wrote:Lee had a long time off from 12/23-1/4 and you would think that there would have been another game added to our schedule but i guess not. Thats why i was asking about the 82 Food Mart Classic.
When it was started in it's current format in 2005-2006 I was told they tried to get it to be 56th district teams Estill,Lee,Powell,Owsley vs. Other teams but logistics couldn't be worked out. Would be great if they could get that worked out in the future.