Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Boyd County 61 Rose Hill Christian 43
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final first win of the season for Boyd. I don't know how many of you know this but Boyd County never won a basketball game in 2009. Their 3 wins last season were in Dec. of 2008. Who would have ever thought that out of the Boyd County basketball program.
Suprised the score was as close as it was
16BBall Fan Wrote:Final first win of the season for Boyd. I don't know how many of you know this but Boyd County never won a basketball game in 2009. Their 3 wins last season were in Dec. of 2008. Who would have ever thought that out of the Boyd County basketball program.

It's hard to believe, 16.

I actually thought that this game might be closer than it turned out. I don't know how the game "flowed". Was it close, and Boyd pulled away at the end, or was it pretty much a blowout, with Boyd subbing liberally to keep the margin down?
I thought this one couldve went either way....
An area coach told me about two weeks ago that he had seen both Boyd County and Rose Hill. He said Boyd County would beat Rose Hill by 20 points. It appears he was correct.

Tim Fraley was smart and scheduled Piarst and The David School and a couple of little Christian schools during his lean years at Rose Hill. I don't see any of them on the schedule this year. That may deprive this team of experiencing victory.
Truth Wrote:An area coach told me about two weeks ago that he had seen both Boyd County and Rose Hill. He said Boyd County would beat Rose Hill by 20 points. It appears he was correct.

Tim Fraley was smart and scheduled Piarst and The David School and a couple of little Christian schools during his lean years at Rose Hill. I don't see any of them on the schedule this year. That may deprive this team of experiencing victory.

I know Rose Hill's schedule isn't full. It would be a good move to see them try to pick up a few games against such schools, if they could work it out.

I'd like to see them get some W's, regardless of who they schedule.

Nobody needs (or wants) to go winless.
Squid Wrote:I know Rose Hill's schedule isn't full. It would be a good move to see them try to pick up a few games against such schools, if they could work it out.

I'd like to see them get some W's, regardless of who they schedule.

Nobody needs (or wants) to go winless.

I agree. The schedule is light and several games could be added.