Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Best and Worst date ever
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What is the best and worst date you have ever been on?

For me my best would be....
umm....
well..
hang on I'll think of something.

Oh yeah, this one time I took this girl out when I had my mustang, and I decided I wanted to race. Well I thought it would scare her a little bit, and she would act all girly, then I could be a hot shot and be like, yeah it's cool baby, or whatever. Well come to find out, she liked to drive fast also. So I pulled up beside a guy in a camaro, and she said let me drive. I was like umm I don't think so. But she talked me into it, and let me tell ya, that girl could shift like a madman. She beat the other car by about 2 car lengths. I was like whoa. lol

Worst date was I went to this girl's house to hang out with her before we went to a movie. She wasn't ready so I went to go run some errands, I came back and another dude was there picking her up. :evil:
MDR95.gif your are so funny CTD!!

Ill share mine tomorrow with you! But they both will be about my wife!!You not getting me in trouble taxi!! Big Grin
torQQue Wrote:MDR95.gif your are so funny CTD!!

Ill share mine tomorrow with you! But they both will be about my wife!!You not getting me in trouble taxi!! Big Grin

Your smart..lol...
I wouldn't dream of it QQ. Cap_PDT_0:
crazytaxidriver Wrote:Worst date was I went to this girl's house to hang out with her before we went to a movie. She wasn't ready so I went to go run some errands, I came back and another dude was there picking her up. :evil:
OUCH!!!! :x

But my best date would have to be the first time that I went on a date with my x.....i had only seen her once before that day and only talked to her on the phone (as in tryin to hook up with her) for like 3 nights....well i went to pick her up for the movies...she was at her aunts and her parents would have prob not allowed her to ride with me....but we went to the movies then i took her back and ended up stayin there till 3:30!! It was just such a great night....

Worst.....hmmmm.....after a while we were just together almost everyday so i kinda quit countin those as "dates"....but going to same girls brother football game and somehow gettin mad at each other...still not sure what it was about....and we ended up breaking up the next day.....6 months after story 1 above Cry
I went to tha movies wit this female , the movie was ova so I am callin my mom to tell her come and get me, she said she cant so I am thinkin I will wait for my lady friend to ask if I need a ride....... she didnt ask I had to walk home from the movies in the snow.
That's a sad story beef. But I know how that goes.
Yup...just got to put it behind ya!

Posted Thu Jan 20, 2005 8:50 am:

But of course doesn't campare to yours.....:?
Beef Wrote:Yup...just got to put it behind ya!

Posted Thu Jan 20, 2005 8:50 am:

But of course doesn't campare to yours.....:?

Haha Ya just gotta know how to pick em lol.
Wow the best would probably have to be, well I dunno if you could call it a date or not, but taking a girl on vacation (just me and her) and staying 5 nights. It was very nice. Can't really think of a good date cuz I've never really had any bad ones.

But one that sticks out like a sore thumb would have to be whenever I went to an ex's house, and when I got there I sat down on her couch and was watching the UK/UL basketball game. Well I noticed she kept looking out the door. Well some car pulled up and she just puts her shoes on and walks out the door and leaves. I got mad, got up and left, and shes still with that guy still to this day. I think it's funny now though. I have the best one around now. Big Grin
Wow. BCF4L, I would have probably chased her down and been like what the hell? Then said ok, went back in and raided her fridge.
BC4L....what...no more explination about the trip...what made it so good 8)

But...yeah I would say that you beat CTD worst date now...
crazytaxidriver Wrote:What is the best and worst date you have ever been on?

umm....
well..

Oh yeah, this one time I took this girl out when I had my mustang, and I decided I wanted to race. Well I thought it would scare her a little bit, and she would act all girly, then I could be a hot shot and be like, yeah it's cool baby, or whatever. Well come to find out, she liked to drive fast also. So I pulled up beside a guy in a camaro, and she said let me drive. I was like umm I don't think so. But she talked me into it, and let me tell ya, that girl could shift like a madman. She beat the other car by about 2 car lengths. I was like whoa. lol

Worst date was I went to this girl's house to hang out with her before we went to a movie. She wasn't ready so I went to go run some errands, I came back and another dude was there picking her up. :evil:

It's your own fault for running the errands, if you had driven your car instead of running, you would have been back in plenty of time. It's not right to make a girl wait while you go run when it would be a lot quicker to drive
lol BF!!!

Posted Thu Jan 20, 2005 10:03 pm:

But let's not make it worse than it already is.....Sad
BFritz Wrote:
crazytaxidriver Wrote:What is the best and worst date you have ever been on?

umm....
well..

It's your own fault for running the errands, if you had driven your car instead of running, you would have been back in plenty of time. It's not right to make a girl wait while you go run when it would be a lot quicker to drive

Hahahah you make a good point..
Next time I'll be like 103694683: or Cheval1.g:
Best date -
We were going to go out. So, I buy her a single rose and meet her at her door. Then we drove an hour to Virginia to have dinner alone. The good part was that dinner is over at 8, but we didn't make it home until 11. You do the mathSmile

Posted 21 Jan 2005 10:31 am:

Worst -

There's a lot of them.
Beef Wrote:BC4L....what...no more explination about the trip...what made it so good 8)
No comment. I think just like CE said, "I'll let you do the math. 8) :wink:
What about us people who suck at math??
Well.......Just look at the t-shirt on your original avatar. :lol:
blackcatfan4life Wrote:Well.......Just look at the t-shirt on your original avatar. :lol:
aaaaaaa......Great to be a mod 8)
HAHA you got that right beef. :lol:
Hahah.. I understand now lol.
I havent really had a Best date, but i have had a worst. I went to the movies(A scary one) with this girl, hopein she would you know do the whole "Im scared...beter get closer to ya thing" BUut her brother and his friend came with her. One sat on each side of me. AWKWARD
WORSE-hawkamania, i know where your coming from, i was dating this girl and her parents were really weird, i was never invited to her house, and when i would invite her to mine they would make up an excuse so she coudlnt come over. well one ngiht we went to the movies let me remind you she was 16 iwas 18 i drove and her mom brought her, well her brother was sitting in the front seat and he got out of the car to let her out so im like yea hes gonna get back in the car and leave with his mom and we are finally going to be alone for once, well little did i know he beat me to the ticket stand and bought himself a ticket and went in and sat right beside his sister and i was on the other side. I was wanting to get the heck out of their but i stayed. That relationship didnt last about a week longer i coudlnt put up with it any longer

Best-My girl friend and I had been dating a little while and her grandparents was gone to florida, and her mom hates my guts, well it was my birthday and my girl friend fixed me steak, baked potato, garlic bread, and green beans. Well i thgouth her mom would stay there with us BUT she told us both to "BEHAVE" and I will be back around 10 or so and she left.....Now really do the math guys......................BCF4L has heard this story before........and the other one lol
football05 Wrote:WORSE-hawkamania, i know where your coming from, i was dating this girl and her parents were really weird, i was never invited to her house, and when i would invite her to mine they would make up an excuse so she coudlnt come over. well one ngiht we went to the movies let me remind you she was 16 iwas 18 i drove and her mom brought her, well her brother was sitting in the front seat and he got out of the car to let her out so im like yea hes gonna get back in the car and leave with his mom and we are finally going to be alone for once, well little did i know he beat me to the ticket stand and bought himself a ticket and went in and sat right beside his sister and i was on the other side. I was wanting to get the heck out of their but i stayed. That relationship didnt last about a week longer i coudlnt put up with it any longer

Best-My girl friend and I had been dating a little while and her grandparents was gone to florida, and her mom hates my guts, well it was my birthday and my girl friend fixed me steak, baked potato, garlic bread, and green beans. Well i thgouth her mom would stay there with us BUT she told us both to "BEHAVE" and I will be back around 10 or so and she left.....Now really do the math guys......................BCF4L has heard this story before........and the other one lol

I would have killed the brother lol. Or at least told him to get away. But oh well.

Man all you guys are ending your best dates with math. Screw that lol.. Or at least that's what I like to think lol
Yeah...who wants to do math problems while ur on a date :roll:
Hahah my point exactly Beef lol
Well Taxi you kinda answered it with one of your last posts when you said all you guys wanna end your best dates with do the math....SCREW THAT. See there's your answer. :lol: And oh yes I have heard everything there is to hear about Mr. Football05.
Mr. Footballo5???

I knew what you were talking about the whole time lol. Cap_PDT_0:
Football05 is one of our members on here. Me and him have been good friends for a long time and I get to hear all of his good and bad dates. Big Grin

And I kinda figured you knew what I was talking about. Just wanted to break it down for ya though. :lol:
Pages: 1 2