Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Vinny Zollo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Improved Zollo has plenty of options

Former University of Kentucky commitment Vinny Zollo of Clark County High School in Winchester, Ky., has been one of the state's most impressive player so far this season.

The 6-foot-8, 225-pound Zollo is the most improved player that I have seen and at times has been dominant for the Cardinals. His stock is rising every time he steps on the floor.

http://www.courier-journal.com/blogs...f-options.html
Could a Mod add to title: Zollo CJ Article.

Thanks
I talked with him at Morehead St this past summer. He is a very likable young man who told me that he did not know for sure what was going to happen at UK and that he would see what unfolded this coming season. He could be a great player (and probably will be) at the college level.
North Carolina Fan Wrote:I talked with him at Morehead St this past summer. He is a very likable young man who told me that he did not know for sure what was going to happen at UK and that he would see what unfolded this coming season. He could be a great player (and probably will be) at the college level.
As stated in the article he is improving his stock each game. He is just a Jr. Not sure on his states but I would guess he is averaging at least 15 points and 15 rebounds or more a game on a very talented GRC team.
Hopefully he continues to improve and might have a shot of playing for UK in the future. It's always good to have in-state players on our team. Good Luck to Zollo on wherever he ends up!