Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Class 4A District 8 2010
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My predictions:

1) Rowan County- They return a lot of playmakers, I look for Cross to be unstoppable his senior season.
2) Greenup County- Also return a lot of playmakers, the addition of Pack will also add on to the depth at backfield which will be similar to the backfield depth that Lawrence had this year.
3) Lawrence County- Remember you can probably throw the top 3 in any order and not get an arguement from many. (except Lawrence fans, as I'm sure I'll take some heat from them for this)
4) Boyd County- By default.
5) East Carter- Their second year in 4A will be even more unkind to them, 0-10 for the Raiders.
LClion4life Wrote:My predictions:

1) Rowan County- They return a lot of playmakers, I look for Cross to be unstoppable his senior season.
2) Greenup County- Also return a lot of playmakers, the addition of Pack will also add on to the depth at backfield which will be similar to the backfield depth that Lawrence had this year.
3) Lawrence County- Remember you can probably throw the top 3 in any order and not get an arguement from many. (except Lawrence fans, as I'm sure I'll take some heat from them for this)
5) East Carter- Their second year in 4A will be even more unkind to them, 0-10 for the Raiders.

How many of these teams did you see play in a real game last year? 1 Greenup that's it.
seen east and lawrence on film. seen boyd in 7 on 7. seen rowan in a grid and on film. Big Grin
LClion4life Wrote:My predictions:

I don't know who all Rowan Co lost but they very well could be the team to beat in this district. I also think that if Lawrence Co can replace some key line men on both sides of the ball they could very well have as good of a season as they did last year but thats a big IF. I like the ideal of putting the bulls eye on Rowan and Cross though. As for Greenup & Boyd you just never know what they will come out with from year to year both are big schools and are able to get a bunch of kids out on any given year. Good luck to all 5 teams in 2010:rockon:
LClion4life Wrote:seen east and lawrence on film. seen boyd in 7 on 7. seen rowan in a grid and on film. Big Grin

Exactly what I thought.
Did the pack kid leave lawrence county and go to greenup?
Different kid, Shane Pack was a senior at LC, EJ Pack is a transfer from Shelby Valley i believe, Nobody has seen him play, he couldnt get eligible last season. Rumor is he is very good.
1 gc
2 lc
3 rc
4 bc
5 ec
Kosar Wrote:1 gc
2 lc
3 rc
4 bc
5 ec
I agree Kosar, we should not have lost the RC game, it was stole from the kids, but this season it will be wide open, and can not wait.