Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Powell Co. 82 - Owsley Co. 75
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final!

Red River Classic @ Powell County - Championship

Brewer (PC) - 34 Points
Congrats PC
this was a great game to the end. both teams fought hard and never gave up. Powell County's starting five did an amazing job. Donovan Nolan did an amazing job down low. Cant wait till the district tournament, because with great games like this there is no telling who will win. Great job Powell, lets keep practicing and get ready for Lee County next week.
Brewer (PC) was the MVP of The Red River Classic
With the Brewer kid transferring back to Powell County from Clark County, Powell should be the favorite in the 56th district.
Great game to watch and the atmosphere was great to. Two teams going at it to the end, what more could you ask for! Christian Brewer was a stud in this tourny. Glad to see him back in a Powell uniform. I was impressed with Henry Parks last night. The kid could have quit earlier in the season because of some trouble he had gotten into but he stuck it out and it's paying off. Very good reserve roll last night. Probally earned him more pt or maybe a starting spot. Great job Henry! Good job Pirates you guys are fun to watch.Great shooting team.Again congrats to Christian on his MVP award and having in three games 33,24 and 34 points. You guys are not going to be anybodys door mat this year.:rockon:
As i thought! I know there were alot of people picking Owsley Co. to win this game but with the improvement of the Powell Co. team this year the Pirates will be a very tough out no matter who they're playing on their home turf!! Congrats to the Pirates on the win!
I am thrilled to see Christian doing so well at Powell Co. Congrats Christian, keep up the great work.
does anybody know who made the all tournament team from the others teams beside owlsey and Powell?
Great game Pirates. Both teams fought hard for this one. It is a shame after reviewing the taped game that #22 from owsley had to kick #5 from Powell county in the leg unpurpose. Even better it was right in front of a referee who did nothing amazing. I hope this is not something that their coach approves of. I am very disappointed that someone would try to hurt someone else because they were losing a baskeball game. Come on guys grow up and be men on the court.