Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bell Co. 44 - Henderson Co. 41
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final!

Bell Co. 44 Henderson Co. 41

Bell Co.
14 12 9 9 44

Henderson Co.
10 10 16 5 41

Monticello Bank Holiday Classic at Wayne Co.

Bell Co. (4-6) -- Lefevers 6, Madon 17, Hilton 1, Lowe 4, Patterson 1, Lee 11, Raines 2, Collett 2.

Henderson Co. (7-5) -- Holmes 2, Childress 6, Neel 15, Thomas 3, Stuen 6, Revlett 7, Baker 2.

http://www.kentucky.com/945/story/104032...PIorderBy=
:yikes:Wow after what Henderson did to Pulaski Co. I thought this would not even be a contest.

Congrats Bell Co.
Are you sure this isn't a mis-print?
Nice win for BC
Captain Backdoor Wrote:Are you sure this isn't a mis-print?

No captain not a mis-print. Seems Bell has some kids wanting to play now. The dead weight seems to be cut and the Bobcats are playing well headed into the new year.
Who was cut?
Who is starting now for Bell?
Is Robbins coming back soon?
palmer Wrote:Who was cut?
Who is starting now for Bell?
Is Robbins coming back soon?

This is the word I am hearing from Pineville. 2 of the basketball only players Mayes and 1 other quit the team after the Hoopin it up tourney b/c they were not happy with the role on the team. Bell then added a couple of more football players to the team and have been a different team since. 1 of the asst. coaches on the basketball team is also an asst on the football team and he has got the football players back out? They said he did not Coach B-ball last year.

Also I was told by 1 of the Bell parents at the Bell vs. KC game that Robbins could be back before the new year.
You are right, this is not the same Bell Co. team I saw in the Hoopin it up. That team was bad, this team is pretty good. #15 is a player.

I thought Henerson was way to athletic for Bell, I thought wrong....again.