Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: NBA teams @ UK vs. UofL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
these teams will be there scouting

Jazz
Lakers
Spurs
Bobcats
Rockets
Pacers
Thunder
Warriors
scouting wall and patterson prob
back_in_black Wrote:scouting wall and patterson prob

scouting more than them i'd say bledsoe and cousins,orton as well
They'll probably be scouting the entire UK starting lineup and Orton and maybe even Darnell Dodson! Also, they might be scouting Edgar Sosa and Samardo Samuels from Louisville.
NBA scouts are at every game. I'm sure the UNC & UCONN game had more scouts that showed up for those two games than for this one vs. UL.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:NBA scouts are at every game. I'm sure the UNC & UCONN game had more scouts that showed up for those two games than for this one vs. UL.

Absolutely right
coach adelman will be there
BlackcatAlum Wrote:NBA scouts are at every game. I'm sure the UNC & UCONN game had more scouts that showed up for those two games than for this one vs. UL.
I don't know about all games but all big games scouts are there I just posted because some on here might be fans of those nba teams.

Yea I think there was 17 teams scouting at the uk unc game.