Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Belfry 43 - Phelps 27
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final - Belfry was without JJ Bevins and Jackie Stack

Congrats Lady Pirates! Keep working hard and playing together and everything will come together at the right time.
Congrats Belfry
Congrats Belfry
why didn't JJ & Jackie play?
one had a concussion and the other has dehydration problems
phsballer Wrote:one had a concussion and the other has dehydration problems

Unless Jackie had something else wrong, both had a concussion (as far as I know). JJ and Jackie both went after a loose ball Monday night and hit heads.
ImagineThat! Wrote:Unless Jackie had something else wrong, both had a concussion (as far as I know). JJ and Jackie both went after a loose ball Monday night and hit heads.
ohh i didnt know that was what happened, that is just what JR told me.
do u know how long they are going to be out?
phsballer Wrote:ohh i didnt know that was what happened, that is just what JR told me.
do u know how long they are going to be out?

I stand corrected. I apologize phsballer. I knew that Jackie was vomitting, but I thought it was a side effect of a concussion. However, Jackie was hospitalized with vomitting and dehydration. I figure she will back for the next game. JJ from what I was told is out for a week with a concussion. However, Caitlyn is now out with bronchitis and a knee ligament injury.

On a side note, the younger girls that played against Leslie Co. played well. They need some work, don't get me wrong, but they did pretty well.

Again, I apologize for the misinformation.
ImagineThat! Wrote:I stand corrected. I apologize phsballer. I knew that Jackie was vomitting, but I thought it was a side effect of a concussion. However, Jackie was hospitalized with vomitting and dehydration. I figure she will back for the next game. JJ from what I was told is out for a week with a concussion. However, Caitlyn is now out with bronchitis and a knee ligament injury.

On a side note, the younger girls that played against Leslie Co. played well. They need some work, don't get me wrong, but they did pretty well.

Again, I apologize for the misinformation.
it's fine Smile
so now caitlin is out 2?
i sure hope all these girls are back && ready 2 play b4 the tournaments start