Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: MiddlesBoro-Bell County 1/2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I Had intentions to comment on a thread that was already closed.
I really think this game will be Well worth Any amount of travel time if
you Enjoy basketball. These two teams which are sister schools from the same County do not DISLIKE one another. They HATE one another. And do not let anyone tell you different.Yet the other "in county" school pineville they both seem to tolerate well and have good relations with. Bell County under coach teague and his stingy defense Are the TALK of the mountains. and Middlesboro and their amazing drop off led by their All-star Samantha colemans Lackluster performances this season is also the TALK of the mountains. This game will in fact be a "We will not go silently into the night" Statement for the "boro" or "Finally".. the End of several seasons of Beatdowns given to the Lady cats Compliments of Fine Lady Jacket teams of the past. Physically if the referee let's them play i think Bell should win in a close one..I Do so Admire their toughness. If Bell Countys Shepherd which either has Great games or no show games comes out firing on all cylinders Bell will Win in a "Blowout" same as the harlan county game. If the referees calls the game tight and the senior Shepherd is a non-Factor and Senior Samantha coleman is "on point" and playing her "A" game..and their backcourt which I picked before the season started as the best in the 13th Plays like they did last season then Middlesboro will get a Hard Fought "W" and Most importantly a Rival win and a major confidenceBoost Heading towards the all "A". regardless of the outcome this will be an exciting game to watch.
however the real winners will be plain folks like me that dont have a dog in the fight but Do So Enjoy Mountain basketball at its Finest. I will be the old fella in the Marine camo on the top bleachers come visit me and I will buy You a Hot dog and a Cup of java. Good day & happy new years my friends

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:
BELL COUNTY BY DOUBLE DIGITS
:ChairHit:
:redboxer:Give me The Middlesboro Lady jackets by 3 if Ya please!!
This is a game Which Coach Green cannot
afford 2 lose. All~be~it Might not put him on
the proverbial :flame:Hot seat. But this game is a :worthy:Big Deal
For Keepng The Middlesboro Faithful Happy.
:argue:
Bell County will win this game huge
A big game for both team's. If Bell win's they take the lead in Dist. at 3-0. Middlesboro win's then makes it very close.
BC
The "boro" win in a sqeaker.....by 2 pts.
wow..basketball wizzard..M'boro won in overtime by 1 point.
thats as close of a prediction of a win and by how many points i have ever seen.
I def need to take you to vegas on my next trip. .lol.Wink
good job boro. coleman looked good. Great Job to Bell Countys 6 foot 7th grader
macy morris. Man this was a Hard Fought Physical game. Bells Howard could have won
it in regulation i do so feel for her.
Thanks Crawldad.....
I have seen M'boro play several times and they are getting better and better. If you look at there schedule, they have played some good teams and they are better than their record idicates. I knew it would be close.....and if your paying I might consider that Vegas trip....LOL! Have a good day! Smile