Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: BBN: Lets Show some love to our other big Fresh. Daniel Orton..lets hear it!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whats you thoughts on his progress. Had his best game thus far this season vs Hartford imo. He is really developing into a player who could give the cats a huge lift as the 6th or 7th man By tournament time. Show the big guy some love!! hes playing some good ball and is a great shot blocker/defensive player who had several great dunks today of Wall asst. and looked really good. Also he been throwing down hard latley. This could be the man next season on the interior if PP and Big Cuz leaves. I'd say Big O is also three and gone for the league if he develops regurarly and leaves early for the NBA. We hear of 5*Wall, 5*Bledsoe, and 5*Cousins but lets appalaud Big Orton anouther 5* recruit and show him some love. He leaves sit all on the floor and deserves his respect.

Much love big fellow from the guys(or most) at BGRs as well as myself. Keep playing with that big heart of yours. You are quickley becoming a force game by game.:notworthy
Orton has done well, be he is way overshadowed by Cousins. Orton needs at least three years in college before we really know how good he can be.
I think Orton will be an All-America player by the time he leaves. Next year he should come into his own as a player. He will get a lot of minutes starting next season.
Orton will be more than fine. He will be a beast in his 2nd or 3rd year.
Orton will be a star.
He reminds me a lot of a more talented Randolph Morris.
Orton will hopefully develop his aggressiveness and post play. He rebounds well off the weak side but doesn't establish post position consistently yet. He's a tremendous talent but young, who will only improve. Staying out of foul trouble and going straight up, will allow much more playing time the next few years.

I think his 12-15 mid range jump shot will get better also and make him extremely tough to play inside/outside, by his Junior year.
Right now he knows when he comes in he has to be careful because it's usually when Cousins is in foul trouble and Orton doesn't want to be in that situation too. After Cousins leaves I think we will see a totally different Daniel Orton.