Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott Central~ClayCounty 1/2/10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Predictions...Everybody keep it nice n give me the winner n by how many points and we shall see whos who on here n knows their stuff..lol WinkThis will be a Great game 2 watch n even though clay losing the Fox girl 2 injury i think it will still be a Barnburner":popcorn:Hope 2 see u there!
Other than the games in Flordia this is the first real competition Knott Central has played the entire year. Clay County is a very good team. Although losing Fox isn't going to help them I still think they will coast away with a win. Clay County by 12+.
Clay county by double digits
:dontthink not so fast...
Knott is undefeated last time i checked.
and looked very good to me against knox central.
The slone Girl was picked over hillary moore in her region.
Hillary responded by Scoring 30 ppg. Paige needs to
step it up to make the region experts look good.
i believe this game is where She and Knott
can make a statement for there program.
And you know Clay is going to Have to Miss Danielle fox.
It will be very Hard and perhaps virtually impossible
to replace a player of that caliber.
Im going to go out on a limb and Pick Knott By 4 points.
crawldad Wrote::dontthink not so fast...
Knott is undefeated last time i checked.
and looked very good to me against knox central.
The slone Girl was picked over hillary moore in her region.
Hillary responded by Scoring 30 ppg. Paige needs to
step it up to make the region experts look good.
i believe this game is where She and Knott
can make a statement for there program.
And you know Clay is going to Have to Miss Danielle fox.
It will be very Hard and perhaps virtually impossible
to replace a player of that caliber.
Im going to go out on a limb and Pick Knott By 4 points.

Being undefeated doesn't mean a hill of beans either. Knott hasn't played any team within the state that is as good or better than Clay County. As for Hillary Moore she has proven against good quality teams that she can put the ball in the basket. Paige has put the ball in the basket against lower competition.
I never said Clay Co. wouldn't miss Fox. She was a very big reason to Clay County's success.
One thing Clay Co. has that Knott doesn't which will prevail in this game is quality coaching. Clay Co. has a very good coach in Coach Burchell. He knows the game and is one of the best in the mountains. Amburgey has still not proven to me that he can coach.

This will be a learning experience for Knott and will only help them in the long run.
Clay will win by 20..Knott has scheduled a very week early season when they return from florida could lose 3 games in a row...
Yes "jump shot" you are 100 per cent correct Coach Burchell is a very Fine coach as clay county has alwayed been Very Blessed to have only the finest coaching as long as i can remember. And Leslie Counties Hillary moore and the foterhill girl from Southwestern and the Pineville smith girl Which Recentley landed a Full scholarship and williamsburgs samantha burr are My very best favorite players to watch in the state..and i have been lucky enough to watch almost all the top players at speciality camps and games.My picking knott was not for arguemental sake. and did not mean to offend. However i do so hope it is a Close game.
:igiveup:
Knott wont be able to compete with Clay. Clay by 25