Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: The Rock School (FL)/Shelby Valley (Updates)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
cd1180 Wrote:i got it now on http://www.floridacast.com/play/index.cf...1524027E4D
Thank you, I think, they are getting manhandled and can't shoot a pea in the ocean and underneath the basket it is a mismatch. Hope they recover in the second quarter quickly, they are down 13 at the end of quarter #1
Sounds like they're playing really sloppy..Better get something going soon.
HEATING UP..3 point game
I knew it wouldn't take long for Valley to get their legs under them. Now there playing Valley basketball.
Valley down by 3 at half time
23-20 at the half
Valley down by 3 at the half after trailing by 13 at the end of the 1st quarter.
dortonite Wrote:Thank you, I think, they are getting manhandled and can't shoot a pea in the ocean and underneath the basket it is a mismatch. Hope they recover in the second quarter quickly, they are down 13 at the end of quarter #1
Much better 2nd quarter, down only 3 at the half and should have been even closer, missed a couple of shots at the end of the quarter, need to continue this kind of play in the second half if they are to win. Effort does not seem to be a problem.
Valley is picking it up
Valley down 36-35 at the end of the 3rd.
cmon valley
cd1180 Wrote:i cant pick up the webcast on the site??? anyone else having this problem?

cd1180 Wrote:i got it now on http://www.floridacast.com/play/index.cf...1524027E4D

Very good game, I am having some problems getting the audio feed, seems if we are to win Elisha will have to have a good 4th quarter along wilth the rest of the team also, of course, but he is their bread and butter man.
TRS- 43
SV- 39

3:34 4th
Valley trails by 3 with around .40 secs left.
31 seconds left. Valley down by 3
down 4 now
Valley falls 50-45
Valley falls, 50-45.

Valley will play again at 9 am tomorrow morning versus Thomasville (GA).