Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: West Jessamine 65 - Perry County Central 62 (Overtime)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from Lexington Catholic
Another tough loss for the 'Dores at the RBC.

Congrats WJ!
Congrats West Jessamine.
Does this put PCC out of the tourney?
PCC will play Covington Scott, the team that Hazard beat today, in a game tomorrow at noon, I believe.
Another close loss for PCC. Congrats WJ.
Congrats WJ
Good win for West Jess!!
Another lose for PCC. Congrats WJ
Benchwarmer Wrote:Another lose for PCC. Congrats WJ

Your loving this.
14th not looken so hott in the tourneys wymt should be better
2 losses by a total of 7pts this is tough.
king360 Wrote:2 losses by a total of 7pts this is tough.

:thumpsup:
Aslan Wrote:Your loving this.

Just amking a comment.
It's tougher to play outside the mountains! But, this is the way to make you better in the post season. I commend these EKY teams gettting out of their comfort zone and playing a tougher schedule.
goodguy Wrote:It's tougher to play outside the mountains! But, this is the way to make you better in the post season. I commend these EKY teams gettting out of their comfort zone and playing a tougher schedule.

:thumpsup:
Sounds like it was a great game. Anyone have stats?

Congrats WJ!
Someone please post Perry/Scott score today and leading scorers and who Perry will play tomorrow and when,esp.leading scorers for Perry.Kentucky.com hasn't always had linescores and KHSAA has sometimes not posted finals until late at night.
I agree with the comment about it being tougher to win outside of the mountains.

I respect a team more though that actually plays a tough schedule rather than beating inferior teams by 30 and 40 points and then thumping their chests about it.

These 3 losses will only make PCC better come tournament time.