Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Clippers 92 - Celtics 90
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final!

Baron Davis hits Game Winner as Time Expires
Has Blake Griffin returned yet? I remember ESPN saying at one point he was slated to return in early January, is that still correct?
Go Clips actually i just cheer for who ever beats the Celtics
Why is this even news worthy? This is rediculous to even post. It's the NBA, this happens every night, are we going to post every game of when a top team loses? Do we need one for the Colts loss to the Jets yesterday? Who cares? These are paid athletes, which means they are professional athletes that get paid to perform. Sometimes one team outperforms another. These are world class athletes, meaning they are the best in teh World. So when a team, no matter how bad they are beats another team, no matter how good that team is, it's just no newsworty! Big Deal!
Yay!!!
lwc Wrote:Has Blake Griffin returned yet? I remember ESPN saying at one point he was slated to return in early January, is that still correct?

Blake Griffin is still out. He's hoping to return at some point in mid to late January.
Out of 82 team regular season schedule all will lose but interesting with poor Clippers record and Boston only losing 5 before yesterday but it certainly happens.Lakers have struggled against some lower teams and often won but they have 5 losses.I know they had some injuried and currently Artest is day-to-day after tripping over box at home and falling down stairs getting concussion and hurting left elbow-both of which required stitches.For many games Gasol couldn't play but has been back for quite awhile.
Didnt see this one coming. Congrats Clippers.
congrats clippers