Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Wolfe Co. vs. Lee Co. 1/5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I will take Lee by 8, but it will not be easy to beat Wolfe co. this year at all. They have great players and always play hard.
Gotta go with Wolfe Co. by 3
Wolfe 67-59
These two teams already played back on the 22nd i believe and Wolfe Co only beat Lee Co by 2 points at the Monticello All A Shootout. So since this is a home game for Lee Co I'm going to say that the Bobcats will win this one by atleast 5!
im gonna go with wolfe county they beat lee in the monticello tourney on a last second lay-up wolf has 2 pretty good 8th grader the 1 8th grader got the all tourney team
allen central rebels Wrote:im gonna go with wolfe county they beat lee in the monticello tourney on a last second lay-up wolf has 2 pretty good 8th grader the 1 8th grader got the all tourney team

Maybe its just me but, I don't see how anyone could pick Wolfe Co when it took all they had to beat the Bobcats on a neutral court. It will be a good game and i know it will be tough but i don't see Wolfe Co beating Lee Co. at home.
Wolfe by double digits
I do not think that Wolfe Co. can beat Lee back to back and exspecially at Home. Wolfe shot the ball really well and lee was 2 for 18 from the 3 point line. and congrats to the 8th grader he had 25 points leading wolfe Co.'s Team. I have to say Lee will win this one.
If they can slow Pitman down they will win big. Lee is a very weak team without Pitman take Pitman out of the lineup and Lee cant beat anyone in the Dist. So how goes Pitman is how goes Lee Co.
pickthewinner Wrote:If they can slow Pitman down they will win big. Lee is a very weak team without Pitman take Pitman out of the lineup and Lee cant beat anyone in the Dist. So how goes Pitman is how goes Lee Co.

Pittman is a tough one to slow down because he's around 6'5'' or 6'6'' and has major hops! I'm still going with Lee Co to win this game!
Who are the 8th graders who are on Wolfe's team?
Two evenly squared teams. This will be the second of three games during the regular season. Going to be a good game to watch.
A couple of shot fakes on Pittman and he is on the bench in foul trouble, then Wolfe will have their way with them. Wolfe played their worst they have all year and they still beat Lee the other night, if they play like they are capable of Wolfe by double digits, Lee is very down this year, I really feel sorry for Pittman having to play on this team, he has some real talent. Good luck to both teams the rest of the way.