Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: BGR Player of the Week 2 Nominations here! Winners receives Certificates.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Place your nominations here.
As i would hate to do this I put down antonia Owens from Boyd CO. He wound up with

9 rebounds

and 3 assists. he was unstopable frdiay.
Here are 3 that come to mind.
1) Landon Slone (Paintsville) 39 pts and 10 rebounds
2) Brad Lowe (Pike Central) 30 something last night
3) Shawn Thompson (Lawrence Co.) 24 pts and 14 rebounds
"Batpuff" Wrote:Here are 3 that come to mind.
1) Landon Slone (Paintsville) 39 pts and 10 rebounds
2) Brad Lowe (Pike Central) 30 something last night
3) Shawn Thompson (Lawrence Co.) 24 pts and 14 rebounds

Not arguing with u my friend but iam not a huge or even like the lions. but hate to say that
antonia Owens should be third becuase even tho shawn has more rebounds i think he leads him in points in a single game. I think after one qt her already had 18 pts. :Sad04:
Oh no TCNation those werent in any order i was just putting 3 nominations down no order at all. sorry.
allrighty iam real sorry becuase I did not know I was about to say lol. But I was at that boyd an ashland game and it felt like as if I was at a college game with this kid shooting threes and rebounding the way he did.
gotta say i am looking forward to watching that kid play...as long as hes not the only kid on the team doing the shooting
I think Antonio Owens deserves it this week. He had 38 points, 9 boards, and 3 assists, and those are great stats to have, but the effort he gave against the Tomcats was unbelievable. He hustled on every play, and played great defense the entire night. He also played very unselfish.
"AshlandTcat06" Wrote:I think Antonio Owens deserves it this week. He had 38 points, 9 boards, and 3 assists, and those are great stats to have, but the effort he gave against the Tomcats was unbelievable. He hustled on every play, and played great defense the entire night. He also played very unselfish.

:graduate: da blue beno always says it so.
Brandon Kidd from Betsy Layne had a couple of solid games this week:

26 points, 8 rebounds, 2 steals & 1 assist against Johnson Central
32 points, 16 rebounds, 3 assists, 1 block & 1 steal against Allen Central
ethan johnson played good for sf vs hazard
"Homer Simpson" Wrote:ethan johnson played good for sf vs hazard

stats????
I would like to nominate 6'8" junior forward, Matthew Morgan from MMI:

35 points, 12 rebounds, 3 blocks with just 1 foul against Oak Hill Academy in an 80-66 defeat.

Thanks.

DAVE
ethan johnson from sf
Kyle Rice of Central. 27 points, 13 rebounds, 5 deflections, and 2 steals against a very talented East Carter team.
"tomcatnation" Wrote:stats????

Ethan had I think 21 points, 4 rebounds, and like 3 assists. Not good enough for player of the week but still an alright game.
Im gonna go with landon slone for my vote
Antonio Owens from Boyd. Put up 40+ points on Ashland. That kid is Amazing.
Slone
Week #2 votes are for the week that just ended this past Saturday12-10-2006
Brandon Kidd
He Had 32 Pts And Like 16 Boards