Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Week #2 WYMT Mountain Top 10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

WYMT Mountian Top 10 - Boys!!!

Week 2

1. South Laurel

2. Somerset

3. Perry Co. Central

4. Letcher Co. Central

[b]5. Paintsville

[/b]6. Leslie Co.

7. Harlan

8. North Laurel

9. Barbourville

10. Corbin
Why is paintsville on this list?
if they should be ranked at all it should be last....
Why is Perry Co Central up so high on the list??? Belfry beat them, but they're no where on the list?
Why shouldnt Paintsville be on the list. Last time I checked it was the best teams in the mountains. I do believe and so does alot of other people that Paintsville is one the of the best. You are just mad because your school isnt on there!!!!
If they are the best team in the Mtn then Lawrence should be on there since they beat the best team in the region.
The #6 team Leslie County record now is 0-2,these rankings will change next week.GO WARRIORS!
Paintsville should NOT be on the list.
Paintsville is WAY over rated!!!!!!
i agree
why shouldn't Paintsville be on the list, they only lost 1 game and then turned right back around the beat that same team within the next week. Everyone has a bad game sooner or later. It dosen't mean that they are vastly over rated.
Pville should be on the list....But also i think p burg should be as well!!
"PineRider" Wrote:why shouldn't Paintsville be on the list, they only lost 1 game and then turned right back around the beat that same team within the next week. Everyone has a bad game sooner or later. It dosen't mean that they are vastly over rated.

Everyone does have a bad game, but if Paintsville is on the list so should LC.
"shafter9" Wrote:Pville should be on the list....But also i think p burg should be as well!!

Yea David too..:lol:
"basketballstar" Wrote:Yea David too..:lol:
LoL harsh....
pburg on the list? are you insane.. pburg isnt that good?
yeah
i agree100%
p burg *****
If Paintsville Made It JC Should Have....
Johnson Central is overrated...
I agree if Paintsville is on there so should be lawrence. Look they beat paintsville and MC.
where is sheldon clark i think how they played agianst jc they should be on the list
Just my opinion.

1.) S.laurel
2.) harlan
3.) Somerset
4.) N. Laurel
5.) Barbourville
6.) Corbin
7.) Letcher Central
8.) Paintsville
9.) Perry Central
10.) Prestonsburg
There is no way that Prestonsburg should be on the list.
Shew P-burg...they are just P-burg take them off the list. And if Paintsville is on the list how can LC not be?
NO POSSIBLE WAY PBURG COULD BE ON THAT LIST. but im guranteeing you are from pburg. so whatever floats your boat
1. south laurel
2. harlan
3. somerset
4. barbourville
5. north laurel
6. corbin
7. perry central
8. letcher central
9. south floyd
10. paintsville
I take that back i forgot about Johnson Central.
1. south laurel
2. harlan
3. somerset
4. barbourville
5. north laurel
6. corbin
7. perry central
8. letcher central
9. south floyd
10. johnson central
Why isn't Hazard on this list.The game between them and Perry went down to the wire and was won by a last second layup.
Pages: 1 2