Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Single
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A woman was shopping at her local store where she selected:

1/2 gallon of milk,
carton of eggs,
quart of OJ,
& 1 lb. package of bacon.

As she was unloading her items on the conveyor belt to check out, a drunk standing behind her watched as she placed the items in front of the cashier. While the cashier was ringing up her purchases, the drunk calmly stated, "you must be single."

The woman was a bit startled by this proclamation, but she was intrigued by the derelict's intuition, since she was indeed single. She looked at her items on the belt and saw nothing particularly unusual about her selections that could have tipped off the drunk to her marital status.

Curiosity getting the better of her, she said "well, you know what, you're absolutely correct, but how on earth did you know that?"

The drunk replied, "cause you're ugly."
haha he might be drunk but his vision is good lol
lmao, good one CTD
Lmfao. I am soooo going to tell everyone that.
hahah aww...
thats funny
thats great lol
funny
That was great
He was drunk.....imagine how ugly she would have been to him if he were sober Smile
haha funny
I've heard the same joke insert FAT for ugly though...

BallaBaby

Beef Wrote:He was drunk.....imagine how ugly she would have been to him if he were sober Smile

Thats what I was thinking...LMAO
98NCCalum Wrote:I've heard the same joke insert FAT for ugly though...

It's hard to find a good original these days.. lol
I told my mom this joke. She enjoyed it as did I...until she reminded me that this happened to me in Food City last year...Sad
thats a good one sounds like something that would happen here where i live.
Beef Wrote:He was drunk.....imagine how ugly she would have been to him if he were sober Smile

I was thinking the same thing BEEF she musta been a DOG if she was ugly to him while he was drunk