Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Polls Daily Independent Super 7 WUGO Great 8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Daily Independent Super 7
Boys

1. East Carter (6-0)

2. Ashland (6-0)

3. Fairview (5-0)

4. Menifee County (6-0)

5. Elliott County (5-3)

6. Bath County (5-1)

7. West Carter (4-2)

WUGO Great 8
Boys
1. East
2. Ashland
3. Menifee
4. Fairview
5. Elliiott
6. West
7. Bath
8. Russell

I think Menifee is 5th best I feel Elliott is better than them. Other than that they look pretty good IMO. What does everyone else think?
I think despite Lewis County's record they could be right there. I think they could beat some teams in these polls they just have not played them yet. They have played the top 3 (Ashland, East, and Fairview) good games.
16BBall Fan Wrote:I think despite Lewis County's record they could be right there. I think they could beat some teams in these polls they just have not played them yet. They have played the top 3 (Ashland, East, and Fairview) good games.

I don't consider fairview in the top 3 I think that goes to elliott
I don't just go by record when picking who i think is at top. I go by who they've played
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:I don't consider fairview in the top 3 I think that goes to elliott

I agree I think Elliott is right there with East and Ashland. They may very well had beat both of these teams if Knipp and Ison had not fouled out in the 4th qt.