Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky Wins its 2000th Game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
UK gets number 2000 in the win column.

Go Wildcats!
The University of Kentucky is the first D1 school to make it to the 2000 win milestone as they defeated Drexel, 88-44.
Awesome, Way to go to UK
Truly an AMAZING accomplishment. Heres to 2000 more!! GO CATS!
[QUOTruly an AMAZING accomplishmentTE=Reanimate;917995]. Heres to 2000 more!! GO CATS![/QUOTE]

Nice win too.lol
Such a great night.. The post game was awesome!
Uk2k
By the way... Liggins played 11 mins and had 6 points on two three pointers.
Congratulations to the Big Blue Nation! Glad to see UK reach this milestone before UNC. UK has definately been the most consistent program throughout the years. UCLA may have more championships, but they have not been as consistent.
deleted
Now Lets add That 8th Championship.
awesome win it is feels good to be a wildcat
Great post game. Rupp's son, Joe B and Coach Cal all spoke to the crowd. Tonight was a great experience.
deleted
My 16 yearold witnessed this first hand, said it was the most awesome sporting experience he has ever witnessed
a great great achievement, I grew up a die hard UK fan they lose and I cry they win and I rejoice, when they are down I am down but thats Kentucky Basketball.

UK basketball game is the greatest and funnest time you can have with 23,000 of your closest friends.
Great night to be a life long UK fan!
Ohhh c a t s cats cats cats
so glad to see them get it before anyone else... and we will get that 8th championship mark my words.........
I loved Coach Cal's quote about getting there before "that other team in blue" did. He really is the perfect coach for this job. He loves every minute of being in the spotlight and has the confidence and ability to handle the pressure very well.
way to go cats.......!
It was an honor last night to be in Rupp Arena last night to witness the 2000th win in UK History. Kentucky is truly College Basketball's flagship program. I will never forget last night period. As great as last night was, our focus is now back on the Grandest prize of them all...returning to Glory and winning our 8th National Championship!
If you really want to start a UK bashing thread, feel free to do so, but keep it outta here...Please and Thank you!...Have a nice day!
deleted
deleted
deleted
deleted
Glad to see UK get to the 2000 win mark!!! Congrats Cats!!! One thing that Kentucky can say even if they one day do get passed in overall wins by another team nobody else but the Wildcats can say that they were the first to 2000 wins!!!!!!
way to go CATS
deleted
Pages: 1 2