Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Chargers 27 - Bengals 24
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bengals do an incredible job to fight through sadness and inconsistent play to tie the game up, only to allow the Chargers to drive and allow a 52 yard FG to beat them
Huge fumble in clutch time from Caldwell again. I truly believe they were gonna score on that drive. And once again penalty penalty penalty.
I love Zimmer, but I also didn't like the corner blitz at the end either. Nothing really to gain there with the sack. Well the risk vs. reward just didn't add up. Definitely -EV.

The boys need to get it together and re group. Things are starting to get out of hand.
I was even rooting for the Bengals today! Played a heckuva game!
They looked much, much better today. My only complaint was that they seemed to take the 3rd quarter off. Had they played all 4 quarters, they would have won. But maybe Palmer is getting hot at the right time.
MSU Eagle Wrote:They looked much, much better today. My only complaint was that they seemed to take the 3rd quarter off. Had they played all 4 quarters, they would have won. But maybe Palmer is getting hot at the right time.

I agree, both offensively and defensively the Bengals were flat in the 3rd quarter. Just makes you wonder what the mood was in the locker room at halftime.

It will be anohter interesting week this week as well. With the funeral tomorrow, it will be a difficult week to get the focus back in time for the Chiefs game. The game that followed the buiral of Kathy Zimmer earlier this year resulted in a loss. I can't imagine what the mindset will be this weekend.

This has been a pretty traumatic season for the Bengals having to attend two funerals as a team.
cincy played tough but not tough enough there still a great team.
Suicide is a viable option at this point. Tongue