Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott Central - 69 South Floyd - 57
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The Raiders overlooked the Patriots tonight and were simply outplayed. You simply cannot win not playing defense.....Hopefully they'll bounce back tomorrow night against Hazard....
"bevinsville_bomber" Wrote:The Raiders overlooked the Patriots tonight and were simply outplayed. You simply cannot win not playing defense.....Hopefully they'll bounce back tomorrow night against Hazard....

Knott County is 4-0 on the season now, but man this is a rough loss for South Floyd...
It's always difficult to for 15th region teams when they go into the 14th. The raiders had better have their A game ready or Hazard will give them a real dose.
"bevinsville_bomber" Wrote:The Raiders overlooked the Patriots tonight and were simply outplayed. You simply cannot win not playing defense.....Hopefully they'll bounce back tomorrow night against Hazard....
That is really a good excuse:baby: What will be the excuse tomorrow when they get spanked by the B ulldogs!Confusederved:
"jack rabbits" Wrote:That is really a good excuse:baby: What will be the excuse tomorrow when they get spanked by the B ulldogs!Confusederved:

Listen there is no excuse. KC didnt beat SF. SF beat theirselves. The team will regroup and be ready to take on Hazard tomorrow night.
Final!
"jack rabbits" Wrote:That is really a good excuse:baby: What will be the excuse tomorrow when they get spanked by the B ulldogs!Confusederved:
He said the were outplayed, how is that an excuse?:wtf1:
I feel much better. Even though my Rebels lost tonight I will sleep peacefully knowing that the raiders got spanked.
you need to read what he said , he said they overlooked them maybe they should have underlooked them!they got spanked and I love it! you better hope for snow strom or the overlooked bulldogs will take a bite out the raiders:baby: :lol:
:dump: don't ask!!!!!
i'M STARTING TO FEEL YOU ,DTA.:Guitar01:
Yes SF did beat thereselfs, and it was because they didn't follow through with their shots. If you stand there and shoot 50 shots and no one go to the goal to rebound the 40 they missed, you beat yourself. What happened to the thought that you miss sometimes and you need to rebound the missed shots.
Maybe they should get closer to the goal or buy the shoot doctor tape.:mad:
Defense can make you miss 40 shots and blockning out can keep you from rebounding. Give KC some credit:worthy:
:beg: Defense SF and REBOUND against Hazard.:Thumbs:
If SF would have went to the goal and rebounded half of their shots they would have ran away with the game. I know they have the talent to do this, they just need to apply it a little more. too many trying to play gaurd and not enough under the goal.

:theman:

What the hell are you even talking about? I said they overlooked the Patriots and were outplayed....how is that making an excuse?

I am giving props to KC, they played harder than SF and had the desire to win....In no way was I downgrading KC"s performance at all....

SF better bring more to the table tomorrow night against Hazard......
Maybe They Could Reinstate Rusty Tackett
Or maybe soft paws himself,Jimmy Stumbo.
out played and out coached. The coaches should have seen what was going on and took control. They have too many on the bench to lose control.

:beerwez: SF
"DTA" Wrote:Or maybe soft paws himself,Jimmy Stumbo.

u guys are not cool at all.
very surprising loss for SF.....especially by that much
What? It was better than his old AC nickname...........the snowman
The SF boys need to get their act together. They are a very good team, they just need to play like it!
"Homer Simpson" Wrote:u guys are not cool at all.

I agree with you homer
SOUTH FLOYDS JUST PRETTY TOUGH!!!..They have to many players trying to be a hero instead of playing the game. I watched the game tonight, and every player was being really selfish with the ball. This was a totally different team than I saw against JC. If they keep this up they MIGHT be 2-28 this year, if that good.
I was at the game also and ryan little had a very bad game.....Ryan Johnson got in foul trouble early on 3 stupid fouls in the 1st half ethan johnson shot his arm off from the point line. THats there 3 stars..............Just a tough night for the raiders and i agree they overlooked this game
they overlooked KC and just got outplayed in the game..they didnt rebound the missed shots and so many different things
I agree with Homer Simpson, Ryan Little did have a bad night and at the end of the third quarter Justin Slone should have been put back in because he was doin really good that night , both offense and deffense. If Justin Slone would have played the whole fourth quarter then SF wouldn't have got beat.
Nice win for Knott Central! I aint really much of a Raider fan but didnt your rebs get spanked too!
Pages: 1 2