Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott Co Central/Seneca Updates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
End first quarter: Seneca leads Knott County Central 18-8 following the first quarter after jumping to a 6-0 lead. Martez Harris has eight points for Seneca.

End of first half: Kevin Shaw has 10 points and Seneca used a 14-0 run late in the second quarter to blow open the game - leading 44-18 over Knott Central.

http://www.courier-journal.com/blogs/demling/blog.html

Ouch...KCC getting taken behind the woodshed right now.
Last update I got Seneca was up 53-18.
Now it's 64-25 with a little over 3:00 left in the third.:yikes:
64-25? Wow.
No disrespect to anyone from EKY, but games like this are the reason that people look down upon some of the top teams from that area.
Seneca 72 KCC 40 end of the third, at the 4 minute mark in the third quarter, Seneca pulls all the starters
This is not good for the 14th region..and they say Seneca is the sleeper of the 7th.
king360 Wrote:This is not good for the 14th region..and they say Seneca is the sleeper of the 7th.

To KCC's credit, Seneca is a very underrated and legit top 20 team.

For a team that gets hyped up on here though by a lot of fans, a score like this doesn't exactly bode well for some of the things they say.

I personally was impressed with KCC last night, but I guess Fairdale simply isn't as good as I thought.

Seneca is probably the 4th or 5th best team in the 7th region.
kywldcat01 Wrote:To KCC's credit, Seneca is a very underrated and legit top 20 team.

For a team that gets hyped up on here though by a lot of fans, a score like this doesn't exactly bode well for some of the things they say.

I personally was impressed with KCC last night, but I guess Fairdale simply isn't as good as I thought.

Seneca is probably the 4th or 5th best team in the 7th region.

That is SCARY!!!