Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott Co. Central vs. Seneca (Louisville) - 2nd Round KOB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts/predictions?

IDK much about Seneca but I hope the PATS take it.
PATS2011 Wrote:Thoughts/predictions?

IDK much about Seneca but I hope the PATS take it.

KCC will have there handsful. Seneca is 6-0.
Seneca by 6
Should be a pretty good game. I'll take Seneca by 8
KCC is now 7-0
If KCC can shoot the three like they're capable of, they stand a good chance to win.

I'll take KCC by 6.
bad as i hate to, i say the pats will lose this one by 2 pts. i think there cold shooting may continue tommorow. but dont get me wrong, i hope knott wins goin away. but just being realistic. prove me wrong pats!
I think Knott Central ends the shooting slump and comes out on fire from downtown. They have too many great shooters for all of them to go cold again. I say KCC by 5 to march on to the next round. I'd like to see how the bracket is layed out to see who they would possibly be playing in the semis.
catfan1 Wrote:I think Knott Central ends the shooting slump and comes out on fire from downtown. They have too many great shooters for all of them to go cold again. I say KCC by 5 to march on to the next round. I'd like to see how the bracket is layed out to see who they would possibly be playing in the semis.

This is a schedule that is not in bracket form

http://www.kingofthebluegrass.com/schedule.html

Looks like they'll play either Eastern or Shelby Co.
After seeing them last night, I really like the way this KCC team plays. They use tremendous pressure against their opponents on defense and are just a very fundamentally sound team. Not very flashy but just go about their business.

With that said though, I saw Seneca last year and they're the real deal. They return everyone from last year's team and I think their athleticism and ability to knock down the 3 ball will be the difference in this game.

KCC really struggled against Fairdale's Stroud and Morris, two big athletic guards, and Seneca is full of players like that.

KCC's size will keep them in the game, but I think Seneca pulls out a close one.

Seneca- 71
KCC- 67
Seneca by 10+...I hope the Pats can pull it off, but they've given it everything for two nights in a row now and their competition just keeps getting tougher...they have to be worn out. Three tremendous games in a row just might be too much
Seneca wins this one by 10+

They are arguably the most underrated team in the state and have a lot of talent that no one gives them credit for. They will be a scary team in the 7th come regional tournament time.
Seneca by 8, but only because this is KCC's 3rd game in three days.
Good Luck KCC !!
I have to pick Seneca in a close one but hope for KCC to pull it out!
I'm going to say that Seneca wins this one by atleast 10 points!
Seneca is leading KCC 44-18 at the half right now...so much for this being a close game.