Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: St. Xavier 55 - Covington Catholic 49
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final!

St. Xavier 55 Covington Catholic 49

St. Xavier
5 16 13 21 55

Covington Catholic 20 10 12 7 49

St. Xavier (1-3) -- Butcher 13, Lohr 13, Raque 10, Spaulding 7, Neal 5, Gray 4, Just 2, Ratterman 1.

Covington Catholic (3-4) -- Thelen 24, Wellbrock 6, Evans 5, Wilson 4, Robinson 3, Klein 2, Hudepohl 3, Connelly 2.

http://www.kentucky.com/945/story/104032...PIorderBy=
St. X's first win
Looks like Thelen was the only one that decided to show up and play for the Colonels.
Wow...Covcath led 20-5 after the first quarter and still lost?!?
kywldcat01 Wrote:Wow...Covcath led 20-5 after the first quarter and still lost?!?
Does Listerman still coach Cov. Cath.?
Wow this game reminds of Lee Co's Holiday Tourney last year, three games in a row we were up by 14 points or more and ended up losing, there was one game where we were up by 24 points in the 1st quarter!!

But still, congrats to St. X!
leecoukfan Wrote:Wow this game reminds of Lee Co's Holiday Tourney last year, three games in a row we were up by 14 points or more and ended up losing, there was one game where we were up by 24 points in the 1st quarter!!

But still, congrats to St. X!
When that keeps on happening over and over, it sounds like Lee Co. is getting out coached.
goodguy Wrote:Does Listerman still coach Cov. Cath.?

Yea, Coach L is still there.

Wellbrock, coming off a 17/17 performance, was held to just 6 points in this game. I think he was the second leading scorer.....that's not a good sign for the Colonels with the 9th region gauntlet right around the corner.
Throw in the dissention amongst the players I am hearing and the lack of respect for Coach L.
What District is this? Its an all Christian District?
Pbranche Wrote:What District is this? Its an all Christian District?

??? Hunh? This isn't a District game and I'm pretty sure there is no Christian District......:yikes: