Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: John DeRossett of Prestonsburg is announced 2A Coach of the Year
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Congrats to Coach DeRossett!
Very nice honor. Congrats
Congrats!
Coach did a fantastic job and has Prestonsburg as a power year end and out. Very deserving.
John jas done a great job year in and year out at Prestonburg and he deserves this.
Congrats to Coach DeRossett
Congratulations.
:Clap:
Congrats, and well deserved! Prestonsburg had a great run this year.

-Lone Oak Shocker
Congrats to Coach John and his staff. I'm sure he will celebrate this honor with his staff and players
Congrats to Coach D. !!!

Few should doubt the ability of the coaching staff at Prestonsburg after this year.

Coach Derossett has, without a doubt, shown more versatility in his approach to the game than any other area head coach. I'm confident when the Blackcats get talent and depth at the same time, the coaching staff will use it to bring a Title back to P-burg.

:Clap:
Congrats
Is this an AP award or coaches award? Congratulations Coach!
Very well deserved.
We scrimmaged Prestonsburg and I was really suprised how good they were. They lost A LOT of talent coming into this year. Seems they always have a lot of fast/lean football players. I thought they did an outstanding job at Prestonsburg after they lost so many good players. Congrats on the award. Congrats to M. Burchette too on such an outstanding Sr season!
Congrats to Coach DeRossett [SIZE=2]
he truly deserves the award to do what this team did with the numbers they had is just unreal great job and good luck next year . LC should have kept P-burg on the schedule it was always a great game between these two teams. Maybe in the futrue they can line it up agian.
[/SIZE]
No doubt Derossett was COY in 2A. But Salmons was the man state and class wide! I told anybody who would listen, and some that wouldnt, after the scrimmage at Huntington High that BOTH Pburg and LC would be hard to handle this past year. Here's hoping both schools build off this past year's successes and both programs continue to be successful.
i believe the derossetts, (john,james) have done their best coaching in 2009. with the addition of coach allen to the offense ,it was able to get so much more than ANYONE expected out of those kids. the huge surprise to me is what james and chirico are able to accomplish on defense. with kids who have no/or very little playing experience and plug them into roles they can contribute is as good as anyone. CONGRATS to everyone in BLACKCATLAND!!!:worthy::Clap:
GOLDFISH115 Wrote:i believe the derossetts, (john,james) have done their best coaching in 2009. with the addition of coach allen to the offense ,it was able to get so much more than ANYONE expected out of those kids. the huge surprise to me is what james and chirico are able to accomplish on defense. with kids who have no/or very little playing experience and plug them into roles they can contribute is as good as anyone. CONGRATS to everyone in BLACKCATLAND!!!:worthy::Clap:

:1::Clap:
Well deserved award!! Congrats, John!
Congrats. A great year put together by the 4 J's, John, James, Joe and Jim Tom. A very well deserved award.
Well deserved. Congrats
Congratulations on a job well done. This Coach is very deserving of this, and his team was a surprise for some of us due to losing many good players.Great coaching staff as well.