Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Memphis Central (TN) 67 Ballard 63
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First round of the King of the Bluegrass Tournament

Ballard 6-1

MaxPreps had Central 4-1 coming into this tournament, their only loss being to Holmes.

Central will play the winner of Clark County/Lee (AL)

Ballard plays the loser of Clark County/Lee (AL)
Congrats MC
This isn't the same team that Holmes played is it?
Strikeout King Wrote:Congrats MC

???? Doubtful any of them will see the congrats
Yes sir it is the same teams Holmes played and beat 45-40
mahb7878 Wrote:Yes sir it is the same teams Holmes played and beat 45-40

I am even more impressed now with the Holmes win. Ballard is a solid defensive team, yet they gave up 27 more points to MC than did Holmes. Granted, it's not as if the Dawgs crushed MC, but it seems to be a pretty big accomplishment to hold that team to 40.
Yea, I think Holmes is a team that will beat people with there defense this season, they aren't gonna run away from anyone.

As far as this game, I hear the big man Stokes from MC dominated the inside and he was the difference. Either way Ballard is still a heck of a team, and I look for them to make some noise as the season goes on.
mahb7878 Wrote:Yea, I think Holmes is a team that will beat people with there defense this season, they aren't gonna run away from anyone.

As far as this game, I hear the big man Stokes from MC dominated the inside and he was the difference. Either way Ballard is still a heck of a team, and I look for them to make some noise as the season goes on.

Absolutely, I agree with you completely
Impressive win for Memphis Central.

Ballard was undefeated and cruising along.

Masceo Harmon was named the MVP of the game with 13 points, 3 rbs, and 3 ast.

Ian Chiles of Ballard led all scorers with 25.