Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Top 5 NBA Prospects in College
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What 5 players in college basketball this year do you think has the most upside for the NBA. I'll go with

John Wall
Wesley Johnson
Derrick Favors
Ed Davis
Xavier Henry
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:What 5 players in college basketball this year do you think has the most upside for the NBA. I'll go with

John Wall
Wesley Johnson
Derrick Favors
Ed Davis
Xavier Henry

Agree with the bold and want to add Aminu from Wake Forest. He will be great if he can get stronger.
lwc Wrote:Agree with the bold and want to add Aminu from Wake Forest. He will be great if he can get stronger.

I can agree with that... Aminu has tons of potential.
not really liking Xavier Henry Just my opinion but he should stay a few more years in college
BigBlueBobcatFan Wrote:not really liking Xavier Henry Just my opinion but he should stay a few more years in college

I agree that he needs more time, but he is going to be GREAT. Whenever he learns great defense.
John Wall - Kentucky
Derrick Favors - Georgia Tech
Ed Davis - North Carolina
Cole Aldrich - Kansas
Al-Farouq Aminu -Wake Forrest
Wall and Wesley Johnson are for sure ready for the NBA.
Kyle Singler
singler is the 3rd best player on his team so i dont agree with that. there are all kinds of players that arent highly recognized that will be great nba players.

damion james-texas
dexter pittman-texas
lorenza onuaku-syracuse
denota vaughn-cincinnati
sherron collins-kansas

just to name a few.
lwc Wrote:I agree that he needs more time, but he is going to be GREAT. Whenever he learns great defense.

Watching the game today, his defense has improved and he is starting to understand the schemes.

Xavier Henry is not as far away, defensively, from the NBA as I thought. He still needs work, but he is farther along than I had originally thought.
memphistiger Wrote:singler is the 3rd best player on his team so i dont agree with that. there are all kinds of players that arent highly recognized that will be great nba players.

damion james-texas
dexter pittman-texas
lorenza onuaku-syracuse

denota vaughn-cincinnati
sherron collins-kansas

just to name a few.

I really like these two players potential.

Pittman needs to continue to improve his body. He also needs to watch his footwork. I heard it said by a friend of mine, ""The things he (Pittman) is really good at, he does really well." What he is saying is that Pittman's talents will take him to the NBA, if he works on his weaknesses, he can become NBA great.
I think you can throw Patrick Patterson into the mix as well with the improvement in his jump shot.
Evan Turner from Ohio St. is also loaded with talent.
memphistiger Wrote:singler is the 3rd best player on his team so i dont agree with that. there are all kinds of players that arent highly recognized that will be great nba players.

damion james-texas
dexter pittman-texas
lorenza onuaku-syracuse
denota vaughn-cincinnati
sherron collins-kansas

just to name a few.

:please:
Overrated Wrote::please:

hmm, maybe you dont understand this, i could take onuaku off if you think its wrong?
memphistiger Wrote:hmm, maybe you dont understand this, i could take onuaku off if you think its wrong?

Stephenson is better than Vaughn also is Gates!! and Onauku isnt nothing like Wes Johnson or Scoop Jardine!!! Go to bed kid! Aldrich and Henry is better than Collins!! and Pittman, Patterson is 100 of him!!! :eyeroll: Aslan take over from here!