Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Rose Hill 95 - David School 15
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
WOW, Rose Hill comes out with alot on there minds and get it done.
David School just needs to keep fighting it will get better.
I think David School needs to join the Middle School leagues. Smile
Another Bad Bad Bad loss.
why are people so mean to this school?
Why even put the scores of the David School games on here?
"TIGER FAN" Wrote:why are people so mean to this school?

People aren't trying to be mean to them. SV set the bar of winning by 80 points so in order for the other teams to have their ranks in the district when tournament time rolls around, they too have to win by 80 points or so.
"ACE" Wrote:Why even put the scores of the David School games on here?

We post scores from every game that we have scores for. That is why we are the #1 source for Kentucky High School sports...What kind of site would we be if we did not have the scores or something for a game that was played that people wanted to know the score from?
"thetribe" Wrote:We post scores from every game that we have scores for. That is why we are the #1 source for Kentucky High School sports...What kind of site would we be if we did not have the scores or something for a game that was played that people wanted to know the score from?

I see your point. :theman:
"ACE" Wrote:I see your point. :theman:

Although I am not a man, I thank you for seeing where I am coming from.
wow
so is rosehill that good or is david school that bad
Like I have said before, they only have six players and I could beat any of them.
"RHS 08" Wrote:so is rosehill that good or is david school that bad

Rose Hill is good and well, the David School is very bad.
Every team that has played them so far has won by 80 points or so. Once again, it is all about the district ranking thing and what do you do to keep from scoring after you put in the worst players on your team against their only six?!?

I second that Jesus!