Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: What if Perry, Knott and Hazard combined Teams???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who would you start? How deep would their bench go? Would they be State contenders or State Pretenders?
How about combine hazard and perry and play Knott and see what happens
that would be one wild but great team
That would be a very talent team a very deep, but I have always said that sometimes you can have to much talent on a team and it can hurt you, in this case I think would be true. You would have to many chiefs and not enough indians. The chemistry would not be there.
Bigblue#4 Wrote:That would be a very talent team a very deep, but I have always said that sometimes you can have to much talent on a team and it can hurt you, in this case I think would be true. You would have to many chiefs and not enough indians. The chemistry would not be there.

agree
can u say state champs?
pg josh whitaker
sg tate cox
f chris noble
f tyler mullins
f corey martin

pg jordan amis
sg zach davis
f stuart stamper
f bj combs
f josh salyers
wood_chuck Wrote:pg josh whitaker
sg tate cox
f chris noble
f tyler mullins
f corey martin

pg jordan amis
sg zach davis
f stuart stamper
f bj combs
f josh salyers

Who Is Josh Salyers?
They do every other year or so. LOL
What would you have if you combined Knott Central and June Buchanan, the 2009-2010 Knott County Central Patriots.
90% of KCC's team and talent is June Buchanan. So, in a way, that has already happened. They wouldn't even be on the map without June Buchanan lol.TongueirateSho
This thread is crap. How in the world could one sideline hold the egos of the three coaches? Can you imagine the fight about who to put in and what style of play suits the team. The coaches would be more entertaining than the ballgame.
That being said, Hazard must not want all the players, because if they did i am sure they would find a way to "persuade" them to come to enroll at Hazard. I am sure they could find a distant cousin or long lost uncle to live with in the city limits of Hazard.
Why don't we just call them the transfer all-stars.
theVILLE Wrote:How about combine hazard and perry and play Knott and see what happens

That could get ugly for Knott.
Thread needs to be closed btw, just going to cause dumb fights.
This may be the dumbest thread in history.
^^ lol

It will never happen, but if it does that will be your 14th region champion...mark it down.
I hate Hazard and Knott. I'd have no one to hate anymore if this were to happen!