Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who's Better: John Wall or Xavier Henry???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
this has been stuck in my head for some time now about who's better. John Wall or Xavier Henry.

who do you guys think is better???

i think that Wall is ALOT Better than Henry.
Wall, he scores as many points, and does more than what Xavier does and John Wall is the PG, Xavier can just shoot, he's not running the team like Wall is.
this is not even a fair question.....everybody in america will say wall is better even alot of kansas fans
John Wall by far is the best overall player.
Hard to say with them in different positions.
Walls advantages:

*Speed
*Ballhandling
*passing
*Smarts
*Defense

Henrys advantages:

*Body
*Strength
*Rebounding

Just what comes to mind. There both descent shooters, both can finish, both are unbelievable athletes, and they both put up alot of points.They are equal or very close in those catagories.
Two totally different players with differnt styles, different frames, playing different posistions, and different teams. With that being said I do believe Wall is most important to his respective team.
Wall
I will say Wall and it is not really close. If you lookat how valuable each of these players are to his team, you will notice that Wall is the fuel to the Kentucky fire. Henry is a impressive scorer but he does not have the responsibities of running the offense. Wall is not only a go to scorer but somehow makes every player on the court better. I will have to say Wall and I am being as non-biased as possible.
Wall
I'm partial to Wall because I have seen him play 9. Being real, I have never seen Henry play, so I have no honest opinion and will not say Wall just because he's on my team!
Wall!! how can you compare the 2
Warriors23RJ Wrote:Walls advantages:

*Speed
*Ballhandling
*passing
*Smarts
*Defense

Henrys advantages:

*Body
*Strength
*Rebounding

Just what comes to mind. There both descent shooters, both can finish, both are unbelievable athletes, and they both put up alot of points.They are equal or very close in those catagories.

Good post.

I like that you are fair and balanced whenever you post. I am guilty of being biased often, but I respect that you can look at a coin and see heads AND tails. :Thumbs:
Stardust Wrote:I'm partial to Wall because I have seen him play 9. Being real, I have never seen Henry play, so I have no honest opinion and will not say Wall just because he's on my team!

i've seen him play i believe once and everything he shot, was a miss.
John Wall!!! He does everything and does it better!!
Quote:Wall!! how can you compare the 2

finally the foe has said something right, I would take John Wall with a broke hand and a sprained ankle before i would even consider Henry