Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shelby Valley 76 -- Pike Central 61
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This game was close at the half with Valley up by about 5 due to very poor shooting...but they came out on fire in the second half and pulled away to a 20+ at one point then cruised to victory..

This game just proved to me that Mike Davis is a TERRIBLE ref.....he made what looked to be a very bad call and then almost gave Gibson from Central a technical and had two fans removed because they were yelling at him.. :roll:
Cool for Valley. Congrats.
Good win for Valley, guess they can play without Kiser Smile
I agree blackcat
How did Bentley play tonight?
"Beef" Wrote:This game was close at the half with Valley up by about 5 due to very poor shooting...but they came out on fire in the second half and pulled away to a 20+ at one point then cruised to victory..

This game just proved to me that Mike Davis is a TERRIBLE ref.....he made what looked to be a very bad call and then almost gave Gibson from Central a technical and had two fans removed because they were yelling at him.. :roll:

Badly called for who? SV or PC or both?

Either way, congrats Valley on the win..
Congrats to SV!!
"crazytaxidriver" Wrote:
"Beef" Wrote:This game was close at the half with Valley up by about 5 due to very poor shooting...but they came out on fire in the second half and pulled away to a 20+ at one point then cruised to victory..

Badly called for who? SV or PC or both?

Either way, congrats Valley on the win..
I think it was kinda both but more toward Central...esp from Davis...

Posted Tue Jan 18, 2005 11:18 pm:

"blackcat" Wrote:How did Bentley play tonight?
When I left in the beginning of the 4th he had hit 4-5 3s but had also airballed 2....

But on a bad note for Central...I just got a call that Brad Lowe (#14) went down hard at the end of the game trying to take a charge and left the game with possible damage to his ACL...
That stinks for Pike Central. I don't know of very many good refs in this area. It's like they always have a fav. No matter who is playing. And they never let the boys just play these days. Oh well. Once again congrats SV.
I don't have any love lost for the officiating in the 15th Region at all...
Good win for Valley
Congrats Valley
Has anyone heard anything on Brad Lowe from PC hope it is not a year ending injury, Hate to see this happen to any player.
That's a tough blow for Central. Hopefully he will be alright.
Which ref was Mike Davis? I can't really recall there being a half decent ref in the 15th Region which is why I hope they have refs from another region come regional tournament time. Valley easily had its best freethrow shooting performance of the year tonight at 21-23. Let's all hope that Lowe gets better because he seems to be what keeps Pike Central going.

-UnFaZeD
If you were at the game Davis is the short one with dark black hair.
This was another cake walk for VALLEY!!!!!
Good win for Valley, I guess this proves they can play without Kiser.
Good win for Valley. Another 15 region team goes down to still mighty valley. They always find a way to win.