Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Breathitt County @ Morgan County 12/18
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm going with Breathitt by 7+
Bc
The Bobcats are 4-0 and the Cougars are 1-4. The Bobcat will win this game by 15+ points. Look for a great game from Terry and Ritchie of Breathitt.
The bobcats by 20+ and for the second straight game tey go over the 100 point mark.
Breathett by 8
Breathiit by 15+
Morgan is a good team at home and the bobcats can't afford to overlook the Cougars. I think the bobcats have to much firepower in this game and win by 15.
Breathitt by as many as they want
Bigblue#4 Wrote:The bobcats by 20+ and for the second straight game tey go over the 100 point mark.

Bobcats by as many as they want, Their guard is great with Noble and the other guard I think is #4 great shooter, and don't care to take it to the big guys made some great shots against wolfe co. Seems like he has a heart as big as the ocean, what would his name be.
BC by 12
That would be Travis Terry.
i got breathitt by 30, they cant be stoped. pcc and knot will see in jan
Bc 72-56
Breathitt wins easy and Taulbee put together another 30 point game. I think that he is the most under rated player in this region. You here very little talk about him because of there so many good players in the 14th but i do think the secert is getting out more and more each game he plays.
Breathitt by more than 25, with 100+ pts. Elliott County beat them by 60.....