Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Breathitt Co. 109 - Wolfe Co. 87
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any comments about the game?
Congrats BC. BIG win
Congrats Breathitt,Bobcats are really putting up alot of points.
Did either team play defense?

196 points scored:yikes:
yea i agree that is a lot of points.. bc is showing that they are a team to look out for.. with region being on their floor could be a tough out for n/e one.. looking pretty impressive so far can't wait to see them match up against kcc or pcc..
No defense at all in this one! Knott and Perry will play defense, don't get too used to all the points. They also won't allow all the easy baskets. Good win for the Bobcats, big district win! Congrats.
Very high scoring game which was expected, Great game by both teams!!!
How many times has BC scored 100+ this year?
Just once.
Nice Win BC, NIce 4-0 start
The Bobcats of Breathitt are looking real good, they bring a nice show for the fans and put up alot of points. While most people are screaming Perry and Knott watch out for the Bobcats to get in the thick of it. In my eyes right the Bobcats are the 3rd best team in the region behind Perry and Knott. Look for the Bobcats to be even more dangerous in mid-season when they get the dribble-drive offense down and cut back on the turnovers and play a little defense.
big win for the bobcats. heard alot about this game look for them to roll through this season.
Big win for the bobcats, and man can they put up the points this year they are averaging 95 points a game. That is great because you have to score points like that to be able to stay up with the PCC and KCC but were really going to have to work on the defensive side. But I have faith in Coach Noble he has really turn it around for Breathitt this year. If the Bobcats keep this up Noble would have be in the mix for coach of the year in the 14th.
Bobcats can and will play eveyone tough in our region,PCC and KCC.. the Bobcats have a completely differant team and seems as tho all are wanting to play,with 3-4 good sub players that can step in and not loose a lead but add too it, but when its their shot the BOBCATS AND THEIR FANS will be filling up the gyms and supporting them helping them win,its so nice too see the end line too end line 94 feet of basketball action.They will be the #1 or #2 team before the tourney and maybe playing at Rupp come March!!
Csportsman11 Wrote:its so nice too see the end line too end line 94 feet of basketball action.They will be the #1 or #2 team before the tourney and maybe playing at Rupp come March!!

I believe the court over in Jackson is only 84 ft by the way and will be hard for them to take over the #1 or #2 spot if they don't ever beat Knott or Perry.:Thumbs:
Bigblue#4 Wrote:and man can they put up the points this year they are averaging 95 points a game.

averaging 94 a game, but giving up 81 on defense! Definitely need some work on the transition game coming off the dribble drive! :HitWall:
Nice win bobcats. Breathitt once again played with poise and everytime the game got close Breathitt found a way to keep stretching the lead. I agree with others on here who think Breathitt needs to play better defense and I think as the year goes on they will. I think Breathitt will be the most dangerous team going into the region and with the region being back at Breathitt I think the bobcats have an excellent shot at Rupp.
good win BC
Breathitt has only played four games this season and have won all of them. They have averaged 94.5 points per game and I don't think that number is going to go down here soon. Perry nor Knott does not know what is coming for them when they play Breathitt. So both teams better be ready for the Bobcats of Breathitt County this season.
Breathitt is going to have trouble competing with Perry/Knott if they give up this many points to Wolfe Co.
Yes,I think they know how too play both these teams as matter fact Knott Co.diidnt look so good against Hazard,but Both teams are good and the Bobcats are getting better also and better never count out them Hazard Bulldawgs cause they will come back to bite ya!!Go Bobcats
Breathitt's offense seems almost unstoppable but yet on the other hand they have literally no defense!! So i hate to think how high the score will be when the Bobcats play Perry Central or Knott Central!! Those will be some great games!!
mountain hoops guru Wrote:No defense at all in this one! Knott and Perry will play defense, don't get too used to all the points. They also won't allow all the easy baskets. Good win for the Bobcats, big district win! Congrats.

Perry may have their hands full. Breathitt likes to run the ball while Perry likes that half court stuff. This will be a very interesting game. I think conditioning will play a very big factor in this game.