Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville @ Lawrence County 12/18
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Predictions?
LC will be too much for P-ville
ol'dad07 Wrote:LC will be too much for P-ville

Not if they play like they did against West Carter.
with p-ville loosing 2 starters it will be tough
LC by Double Digits.
LC by 10
LC should beat paintsville IMO
LC by 20+
LC by 10+
LCDAWGS19 Wrote:Not if they play like they did against West Carter.

Lets just hope they are ready and on top of their game.
I will have to go with the dawgs in this one. I see Wade Skaggs and Lucas Frazier having a good night in this game. Go Dawgs:Cheerlead
Bulldogs are 2-1 coming off an easy win over Magoffin County, should be a tougher game this time.Coach Anderson wants to do a better job of protecting his home court this time. Expect the Bulldogs to keep getting better

LC-68
Paintsville-54
Its according to which group of tigers show up. If our boys play good we could make it interesting Im gonna take LC by 10.
LC by 25.
LC by 20
LC with ease if they play like they did against Magoffin. :popcorn:
LC by 10+
BIG FAN #1 Wrote:with p-ville loosing 2 starters it will be tough

who did they lose and dont worry its time to see what the transfer from sc has to offer lol :biggrin:
it dont matter who plays for p ville LC will win by 15 or more
They lost Seth Daniels, starting center/forward & Dustin Caldwell starting 2 guard position. Both of these are big loses for the Tigers.
LC by 13
I hope the kid from SC can do some good, but who is he? Never heard his name until it was posted on here. How much did he help out SC?
Game has been cancelled.
warner Wrote:They lost Seth Daniels, starting center/forward & Dustin Caldwell starting 2 guard position. Both of these are big loses for the Tigers.

Are they injured?
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Are they injured?
No they both quit. Caldwell was having back problems. And Daniels was not into it any more.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Are they injured?

there feelings were