Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Breathitt Co. @ Wolfe Co. 12/15
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Breathitt Bobcats have won three in row. Who do you hvae in this 55th district match up?
breathitt
Breathitt for sure.
wolf will press the entire game, bobcats by a td
BC
This game could end up 110-112. It all depends if Wolfe Co's shots are falling from the outside. Breathitt is probably averaging 85 points a game and play absolutely no defense.
Breathitt is averaging 90 points per game and Wolfe Co is averaging 77 points per game but Breathitt has averaged that against better competition IMO. But, this is a good 55th District rivalry and Wolfe Co always plays up for this game so i'm going to say that Breathitt wins this one by 10
I'll take Breathitt. Does this district seed?
Breathitt. : )
Wolfe is pretty much a two man show this year.Too much inside for Wolfe to handle.Breathitt names the score.
Breathitt by at least 10.
This will be a closer game than most of the experts think. Wolfe always plays Breathitt very well and with the game being at Wolfe County I think it will be a very close game. I think Wolfe plays with Breathitt for three quarters and Breathitt's depth and talent then will take over. Breathitt by eight points.
Breathitt should win this one easily. I believe they start five seniors and Wolfe is very very young. Don't get me wrong, they are very talented, but I believe the experience of Breathitt will win out. Wolfe will be much better by the end of the year and I would not count them out come tourny time after these young kids have had a full season of varsity play under their belt. The next three to four years, Wolfe will be a very dangerous team in the 14th. Much better than they are right now. They are loaded with soph, fresh, and 8th grade talent. Their future looks very very bright.
i think this game should be a good one but we are being very underestimated. we by far have one of the best sophmore and 8th graders in this part of the state . so dont think its gona be a easy game,count on that