Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Greenup County @ East Carter 12/15
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Musketeers come off big win over Lewis. East Carter is playing great and will compete to stay undefeated. Greenup's athleticism may be too hard to handle. Barnhill is averaging around 25-30 PPG. He'll be hard to stop. If he's over 15 I go with East by 10. Under 15 I go with the musketeers by 5.
EC by 10
East Carter 65-53
Barnhill plays much bigger and is more skilled than anyone Greenup has.
They won't hold him below 20
East Carter by 15+
Barnhill is 6'7".. Greenup's Williams is 6'7" and Stephenson is 6'8".. Hampton would be strong enough but not tall enough to challenge his shot. In my mind greenup will double everytime it goes in the post. If that happens it'll be hard for him to score.
thelegend Wrote:Barnhill is 6'7".. Greenup's Williams is 6'7" and Stephenson is 6'8".. Hampton would be strong enough but not tall enough to challenge his shot. In my mind greenup will double everytime it goes in the post. If that happens it'll be hard for him to score.

That may be why they hold him to 20 instead of 30:biggrin:

and if it is a transistion game, they won't find him until its too late
East Carter by 15.
Raiders by a dozen. Barnhill with 20 points 10 boards.
I think greenup is coming off of a win at home vs. Lewis and they might just have the momentum to slide past east with a tough win. But barnhill might prove to be to much for greenup in the post. Just depends on how well greenup does aginst barnhill and guarding the post.
Greenup scored all of 45 points in defeating Lewis who scored 43. I just can't see them holding East to anywhere in that neighborhood. If they had trouble with Riley from Lewis, they will struggle mightily with Barnhill, especially at East.
Greenup will need to stay < 30 on turnovers, > 15+ on the boards, to even make a game of it. I hope GC does well, and gets a big win.