Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: No.1 player in the state?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who do you think the No.1 player in the state is??
IMO it would have to be Elisha Justice..He is amazing and I see him winning mr.baasketball this season..He is off to an awesome start for it..I know there is alot of talent down state..But EJ is better than most IMO..And can hang with the best.
Ugh...another one of these threads. Elisha is good, but he's not the best player in the state.
Elisha is that great! He amazes me at how well he can handle the ball and I think tonight it was proven that size doesn't matter. :Clap: He makes me proud to be a Valley fan and now a U of L fan!!! :Cheerlead
I know that I will get slack but I think Timmy Knipp of Elliott should be mentioned, don't think he is the best player in the state but should be mentioned. At the Berea invitational he had 30 points 18 rebounds and 12 blocks in the 1st game, 2nd had 50 points, 3rd he had 36 or 37, 4th he had 19, he had 38 points in the game against East carter, and he had 15 at Morgan County. He is averaging around 31 points right know and I don't know about rebounds and double-doubles. Not saying he is the best but needs to be mentioned.
All Sports Fan Wrote:Elisha is that great! He amazes me at how well he can handle the ball and I think tonight it was proven that size doesn't matter. :Clap: He makes me proud to be a Valley fan and now a U of L fan!!! :Cheerlead

:flush:

Elisha Justice is arguably a top 5 player in Kentucky, but as for best I'd say its Ricardo Johnson or Elijah Pittman.
Several Scott County and Holmes players are right there and I think most will disagree with you on this one. Elisha is good but in terms of overall talent, etc etc. he is not the #1 player in state.
After the way Pittman played against Memphis Central tonight, it's hard to argue against him. He was very impressive against the #3 rated player IN THE COUNTRY for the c/o 2012.

As far as this thread goes, I'm surprised a moderator hasn't closed this thread yet. Very pointless IMO and will only cause people to bash this player or that player.

Bleedingblue is a perfect example of why many on this site bash SV and Elisha.
Pittman, followed closely by Ricardo Johnson
Since none of us on here can't give a true opinion on this one because for example we don't get a chance to watch the top players because of geographics and before people start bashing players on here. Let's either close this thread or list the top players by geographics like the best player in the east, west and central.