Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Dorton 47 AB Combs 44
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from AB Combs today.

For Dorton:

Cody Belter 21 points, 13 rebounds, 10 blocks
Zack Tackett 9 points, 2 assists
Zach Cantrell 6 points, 6 rebounds, 4 steals, 2 assists
Owen Caudill 6 points, 3 rebounds, 3 steals, 2 assists
Victor Fouts 3 points, 7 rebounds, 3 steals
Jesse Lucas 2 points, 5 assists, 3 rebounds
Estil Bentley 2 rebounds

For AB Combs:

Brandon Kilburn 17 points
Dusty Hughes 11 points
Josh Garry 9 points
Nathan Pray 5 points
Jon Eric Begley 2 points
Another nice win Coach! You guys are playing VERY WELL right now!!
Coach congrats on the win, what is your record.
Congrats Dorton
Eagle42 Wrote:Coach congrats on the win, what is your record.

15-10

We have played a great schedule so far. Hopefully it'll help out come tournament time.

We have losses to Hazard x 2, Feds Creek x 2, Virgie, Betsy Layne, Lexington Catholic, Whitesburg, Southern Pulaski, and Cowan.

We have key wins over Magoffin, Virgie, AB Combs, Feds Creek, South Floyd, Cowan, Martin x 2, Paintsville, and June Buchanan.
DortonWildcat5 Wrote:15-10

We have played a great schedule so far. Hopefully it'll help out come tournament time.

We have losses to Hazard x 2, Feds Creek x 2, Virgie, Betsy Layne, Lexington Catholic, Whitesburg, Southern Pulaski, and Cowan.

We have key wins over Magoffin, Virgie, AB Combs, Feds Creek, South Floyd, Cowan, Martin x 2, Paintsville, and June Buchanan.

Looks like you got a good game from Belter another triple double. I knew you had played alot of games but I didn't realize it was this many, I'm getting tired thinking about it. Keep up the hard work though and it will help out.
justabballfan Wrote:Looks like you got a good game from Belter another triple double. I knew you had played alot of games but I didn't realize it was this many, I'm getting tired thinking about it. Keep up the hard work though and it will help out.
These boys played a crowd of games this past week and to play Betsy Layne after the Virgie game was tough, not to mention playin Virgie after the Feds Creek game. Then came back early the next day (11am) and beat AB Combs @ AB. I think when a couple of our players gain their confidence they will be in fine shape.