Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: DeAndre Liggins back?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Apparently what ever problems Liggins have are now resolved...he play the last minute and a half in the IU game today, it's the first time I've seen him all year.

Anyone have any information on this?
I seen that too and was glad to see him on the court
He's gone, there is not place on this team for him. He would be better off at another school
Since he played today, will he still be able to redshirt this year if he decides to transfer?
Folks, no one knows the actual details to the story so lets not jump to conclusion and throw him under the bus.
Why are we even worried about this? I didn't even recognize his name at first. I've practically forgotten about him since UK is winning again.
lwc Wrote:Since he played today, will he still be able to redshirt this year if he decides to transfer?

Yes he can still redshirt. I'm not sure about the exact amount but you are allowed to play so much before a certain time before you declare a red shirt. Jodie Meeks did it two years ago. He played a couple games early on, but the injuries wouldn't allow him to really play so he took a redshirt..

As for liggins, well, yeah he played the last minute.. Is that anything to brag about? I mean they were up big and the game was in hand. So whatever happens don't mean much to me.. we have done great without him, and i see UK continuing to do fine without him for the rest of the season..
I didnt even notice him in the game. I was too busy watching Hood let his man shoot wide open threes. Got to make better use of your oppertunities kid.
Maybe Cal is trying to run him off so we would have another scholly next year? Liggins is on a scholarship isnt he? I myself would like to see him leave, he has never impressed me.
EOE Wrote:Maybe Cal is trying to run him off so we would have another scholly next year? Liggins is on a scholarship isnt he? I myself would like to see him leave, he has never impressed me.

He doesn't have to run him off. He doesn't have to keep him, so I can't see Cal doing anything malicious, he's not a coward.
I dont think that Cal is a coward either. We all know that Liggins puffed up on Billy Clyde. With all of the Wall,Cousins,Bledsoe show,hype or whatever you want to call it has played a mojor role in Liggins' attitude, and Cal has said if you want to ride the pine, then ride it or go somewhere else and play. Cal doesnt have time for BS. Something is going on wheter its his grades, attitude, or something else.
Amun-Ra Wrote:I didnt even notice him in the game. I was too busy watching Hood let his man shoot wide open threes. Got to make better use of your oppertunities kid.

i know HOOD was MR.BASKETBALL and all and hes from madisonville where i now live and grew up,but i dont see him playing alot,yes he scored alot in high school but he also shoot 3x as many shoots as any one on his team,anyway with that beening said i hope he turns it around and proves me wrong..