Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Fedscreek 66 Elkhorn 22
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
good game
First time in history Feds Creek(middle school) has beaten Elkhorn. Its been so long snice the Vikings went into Elkhorn City and came back with a W.
Congrats FC
Its not the first time in history Feds Creek has beaten Elkhorn, the defeated them last year. With that being said, it was a very dominating performance by the Vikings. Unfortunately I couldn't be there last night, but if Feds Creek comes out and plays HARD the whole game, they are a tough team to handle.
Real Badman Wrote:First time in history Feds Creek(middle school) has beaten Elkhorn. Its been so long snice the Vikings went into Elkhorn City and came back with a W.

Just because you write it doesn't make it so :dontthink...get your facts straight BEFORE posting...How about a nice job next time instead of a snarky comment...You have a quote by the GREAT Bear Bryant on your message, try living up to it with your next post...:eyeroll:
Wow...I was just goin by what I was told. I knew FC won but I was told it was at FC not EC. Which was the point of my post. Seriously chill out...
Lets set the record straight! EC has an alright team this year but FC will dominate over EC this year whether the game be played at EC, FC, or anywhere else. FC just has the all around better team this year. Maybe next year will be another story for the cougars. You never know how the ball is going to bounce from year to year but this year it is bouncing FC'S way!

Coach Swindall-- good luck to you and your cougars on your next game!

And as for the VIKINGS lets bring home that WIN tonight against Virgie!!!!!!!!
Real Badman Wrote:First time in history Feds Creek(middle school) has beaten Elkhorn. Its been so long snice the Vikings went into Elkhorn City and came back with a W.

fc has one before
Real Badman Wrote:Wow...I was just goin by what I was told. I knew FC won but I was told it was at FC not EC. Which was the point of my post. Seriously chill out...

My apologies, if I was to quick to judge...I suppose we've just become accustomed to fighting for a little respect so my hackles raise easily...:bigeyed:
No.
Last year or the year before feds creek had a 1 point win over them. They also beat Elkhorn at Ec.