Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Fairview 52 - Elliott Co. 50
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Good win for Bellamy and Lady Eagles.
Good job ladies. Fairview came back from a 10 point deficit at half time to take the win at home.
Fairview 52
Elliott Co. 50
Elliott Co. 9 18 9 14 50

Fairview 8 9 14 21 52

ELLIOTT CO. (3-3) -- Ferguson 12, J. Ison 15, K. Ison 8, Brickey 3, Middleton 3, Fountain 6, Worthington 2
FAIRVIEW (3-2) -- Gunter 9, Day 14, Chaney 17, Manier 11, Oney 1
http://www.kentucky.com/945/story/1040334.html
Nice win for the ladies eagles, coach bellomey has them playing pretty good. What a difference a year makes.
Not really much difference from a year ago. Fairview was 2-2 at this time last year. I am sure that Mandy would have liked to have had the chance to get in some transfers like the current coach has though.
Perhaps if she had stayed she would have gotten a chance to enjoy them. She did leave for Russell after all.
Cat Scratch Fever Wrote:Not really much difference from a year ago. Fairview was 2-2 at this time last year. I am sure that Mandy would have liked to have had the chance to get in some transfers like the current coach has though.

Big difference from last year 3-2 record & beat a good Elliott team and hung with Boyd which wouldn't have happened last year. Good coach & new players will translate into more wins. IMO will be a tough out at the end of the year when they learn a new system and learn to play togather.
End of the year they will be where they are right now; third best team in their district, same as they were last year.
I think CSF is right they are the 3rd best team in their district. However it is an upgrade at the coaching position.
Don't know about that. But everyone can have their own opinion. : )
You are obsessed, you awful putty cat!
Talk to the Hand Wrote:You are obsessed, you awful putty cat!

And who am I supposed to be "obsessed" with? But I guess someone that lives their life through others would only assume that everyone does the same, haha! :moon:
Obsessed and anyone who filters through your posts would see it.
Talk to the Hand Wrote:Obsessed and anyone who filters through your posts would see it.

I have not been sleeping as well lately as I would like. But your posts are helping change that for me. :zzz: